"BULL HONKY" aka JC Huffman

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for all the replies and comments.Found brass hand throttle in a old city water truck that was being scrapped.Thought it would be a cool shifter.So I traded my 2 speed kickback wheel that was to shiny for a rusty wheel set with cable shift.
huffman2008_zps1f3e3203.jpg

huffman2013_zps6f5f3f03.jpg
huffman2012_zps78656b34.jpg
Got a little time to work on the bike this weekend.Tacked shifter brackets on twice and cut them off twice.Third try finally got it where I want it.Trimmed tank to clear shifter.Also replaced BB races.Thinkin about throwing some tires and a chain on and taking for a test ride. :grin: OK,maybe handlebars and pedals might be nice too.

It's a shame that sextant looking shifter is getting hidden, but the rest of us will know it's there. Loving this build!!!

Cut chainguard bracket and moved up to clear sprocket.Trying to get fender brackets and chainguard to line up and flow together,still needs more.Started rusting top bar.Not sure if I like the newer balloon tires but they sure fill up the fenders nice.Appreciate all feedback.
jchuffman001_zpsc802cd10.jpg

I love this build!

love the tank

The scale and placement of that light is perfect!!!
RIDE ON buddy!

Your build is Great! Everything fits and looks effortless. Sweet ride.

Latest posts

Back