built on deployment

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i built this here in iraq . i didnt really have time to do a resto but hey its a start. its also my first build . it took me a bit to get all the parts. i finally painted my bike. being in iraq its kinda hard finding good paint but i think the olive drab looks good with the tires and seat

DSC00259.jpg

after i made this sign for my battalion there was a butt load of request. people wanted one for there offices but they didnt realize the time it took lol
DSC00207.jpg

Welcome to the forum! :D Nice bike 8) Thank you for your service and stay safe :wink:

#1........THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE.
#2........totally awesome bike!
#3........I see you're 82nd...my son recently returned home in November with the 2-504 PIR. Most civilians don't know that when The President dials 911 it's the 82nd that answers the call. You guys rock!

We are all very proud of all of you who defend our freedom tirelessly and of your own accord. People forget that you are all volunteers for military duty. Stay safe, Godspeed on your safe return home.

AIRBORNE ALL THE WAY!!!

HOOOOAH.

thats awesome!! I am amazed you got all those parts together so far from home!! it really looks great! just needs a head badge like this!! :mrgreen:

10x10_101st_Airborne-Logo_V01.png

Awesome bike indeed, and also Be Safe, and thank you for all you do!

Funny I was just discussing my time at Ft. Benning and how crazy those Airborne guys are just this morning!! Crazy in a good way though!

i smiled, that thing is awesome! specially when i know you built it over there. thanks!

Awesome bike! Thanks for our freedom at home. The sacrifices you make are appreciated! 8) 8)

I noticed the bare frame still has the dark areas from weld heat... tubes look fresh and unsanded... where did you finda a bare unpainted raw frame?

Stay safe!!! Thank you for all you do!!! 8)

Great looking bike, cool stuff. Thanks for your service, and keeping America strong. My son served 5 years with the 82nd, I am very proud of him and you and all the other Army personnel serving overseas now. HOOAH!!!!!! Thanks again, hope you will be home soon and keep building great bikes. By the way, are you shipping it home when you leave?

"OUTSTANDING AIRBORNE, NOW GET ME A CUP OF JOE!". were's the SAW mount at ?. I was 3/325 82nd ABN. 81-85, GRENADA raider.
IMG_0062c.jpg

AIRBORNE ALL THE WAY! :!: :!:

scrumblero said:
thats awesome!! I am amazed you got all those parts together so far from home!! it really looks great! just needs a head badge like this!! :mrgreen:

10x10_101st_Airborne-Logo_V01.png
DUDE thats the 101st patch -- screaming eagles..or as WE in the 82nd airborne -- ALL AMERICANS, [look at 82ndpsycles shoulder patch], like to call them -- screamin' buzzards [ thats an inter service jab goes back to WWII] :lol: :lol:
AND YES olive drab is perfect! --- OUTSTANDING! ..TROOPER!, .. carry on....
ODGREENBIKE.jpg

ALSO CHECK OUT Military Bikes thread :mrgreen: 8)
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15700

That is one awesome bike. Like others have said, a big thank you for your service to our country & stay safe over there.

Great looking bike, actually outstanding considering your limitations!

Thanks for what you guys do for us.

Stay safe, and come home!

Sweet ride Psycles!
What are you going to name it?

Cheers from Savannah, sorta home of the 3rd ID (Fort Stewart) and proud home of the 1st Ranger Batallion (Hunter)

Great work on that bike and great work you do for our country!

BRAVO all the way around!

vinnie_sixgun said:
amazing bike! it's pretty dang cool you were able to build that! do you take it out at all? stay safe over there!
im just waiting on a helmet than yes ill ride it around lol u no the army has rules and one is ya gotta wear a helmet

Latest posts

Back