• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Buildoff Deals!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Sunny Florida Starting October 1, 2016!!!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Hi! Today is Day 1 of what will inevitably be the Buildoff to remember - till next year. If you haven't got all your parts together yet or maybe not even a frame to start with check this stuff out. I'm selling 2 separate lots full of parts at $10 each Plus Shipping and believe me the $10 won't begin to cover the time it will take me to construct boxes and drop them off at FedEx. Thank you for looking and Good Luck in the Buildoff!

The first lot has very little info to go with it. It's a 26", 4.25" between the rear drop outs and 3.5" between the fork legs. It includes everything you see - frame, fork, chain, head tube cups, seat post clamping bolt and complete crankset including sprocket - very little rust on anything. 10 Bucks Plus Shipping!

This next lot is all Cleveland Welding Parts. You got a straight fork, a kickstand and both front and rear fenders. The paint on everything looks pretty shabby but from my experience all that paint is just preserving what's underneath. Both Rear Fender Braces will need to be replaced but the Fenders themselves are not in very bad shape. Most of what I see is just straightening the edges. 10 Bucks Plus Shipping!

Latest posts

Back