1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There is a solution for the broken Photobucket image issue on forums. If you use Firefox or Chrome, go into the Extensions (Chrome) or Add-Ons (Firefox) and search for "Photobucket Embed Fix" - it will have an icon that looks like a green piece from a jigsaw puzzle. Install the extension/add-on, restart your browser (Chrome) and you should be able to see all of the Photbucket images again.
    Dismiss Notice

Build off #6 Trophy 8/25 painting

Discussion in 'BUILD OFF 6 BIKES' started by Rat Rod, Apr 19, 2011.

1. kingfish254

kingfish254 CHECK OUT MY SALE THREAD FOR COOL STUFF! Pro Member

Re: Build off #6 Bonus Ginger Ale Trophy

Here is the 2nd Place Bonus Trophy. Since Double Nickle is 16, Rat Rod Brewery crafted a Ginger Ale instead of a beer for his build.

Just in time for the Savannah Craft Brew Fest that happens this weekend, I finished the RRB BO #6 Bonus Brew Trophy.
    Some of you may remember the commemorative brews that I did for my BEER RUN entry and how I promised to do the same for the top three winners.
    Well, my graphics were extremely basic and it turns out that the winner (petrohead) is a graphic designer. He came up with an awesome label theme that includes a bike chain border and a skiptooth chainring on the neck label.

Without further ado, let me present Double Nickle with the second Build Off 6 brew from Rat Rod Bikes Brewery (Kingfish Bottling Co).

Speed Demon - Vintage Eve-Ale (ginger ale)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Gold Street Customs

Gold Street Customs

That is the coolest trophy bar none, you could probably make a living building banana seat chairs. :idea: :idea: :idea:

3. kingfish254

I agree with you. I could see putting coasters on BigHits trophy chair and using it as shop chair when working on a build. Very Very COOL!
    My bonus bottle trophies are like tokens of appreciation, but his spinning wheel nana chair is a major award. BRAVO!

4. kingfish254

Re: Build off #6 Bonus Bottle Trophy

Here is the 3rd Place Bonus Trophy.

Just in time for the Savannah Craft Brew Fest that happens this weekend, I finished the RRB BO #6 Bonus Brew Trophy.
    Some of you may remember the commemorative brews that I did for my BEER RUN entry and how I promised to do the same for the top three winners.
    Well, my graphics were extremely basic and it turns out that the winner (petrohead) is a graphic designer. He came up with an awesome label theme that includes a bike chain border and a skiptooth chainring on the neck label.

Without further ado, let me present TVC 15 with the third Build Off 6 brew from Rat Rod Bikes Brewery (Kingfish Bottling Co).

Frightliner - Doppelbock Jet Fuel

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Gold Street Customs

Gold Street Customs

Those bottles are great, I was never much of a beer drinker, but when I did it was ZIMA!!!! :oops:

6. Rat Rod

Rat Rod Owner & Founder Head Honcho Moderator

Oh man...those bottles are really cool! :D

7. kingfish254

Here is the triple threat.

Petrohead also did some graphics for a BEER RUN Uncanny Rat Stout that I will post on my build thread later.

[​IMG]

8. American Vintage Bicycle Supply

American Vintage Bicycle Supply Double Nickle Moderator

9. kingfish254

Did this trophy ever get finished? I loved the design of it. Would love to see a photo!!!!