Build off #6 Trophy 8/25 painting

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Build off #6 Trophy 8/2 Input needed?

My vote: yes

But then again "I" won't be looking at it. :lol:

Looks really good :wink:

Re: Build off #6 Trophy 8/4 Ready for paint

bighit said:
3. Spinning, not gonna happen this time.

Put the trophy on a lazy susan, nobody said which direction the wheel had to spin or whether or not it should spin on it's own axle. :lol:

I don't know what you're thinking, but a hollow quick release axle leaves room for running wires and the disc could sit still while the tire spins...

kinda want to win just so i can have that cool seat pan :mrgreen:

As promised Rat Rod Bikes Brewery will be providing bonus trophies to the top three Build Off winners.
They decided to go out on a limb and announce their new beer early. Two more will follow.

Rat Racer 6 Rusty Leather Lager

Past first place winners have also been notified that they will receive copies of their brews as bonus trophies.

RRBBeer6RatRacer6.jpg

As announced earlier Rat Racer 6 Rusty Leather Lager is being released by Rat Rod Bikes Brewery. Pending final results they are also planning to release Frightliner Doppelbock Jet Fuel and Speed Demon Vintage Eve-Ale as bonus trophys.

RRBBeer6Frightliner.jpg

RRBBeer6SpeedDemon.jpg

bighit said:
ah not a good idea.
6009263581_45fe6ffa6c_b.jpg
i know this a lil off topic but man i have to say that one of the coolest shirts i have ever seen faygo..is the shizz and where did you find it i have to have one... :lol: :lol: ...as i am from the detroit area..and thats a detroit soda..well pop.. :lol: cool shirt ..now carry one with the trophy building

Re: Build off #6 Trophy 8/14 Spinning!

Very Cool! It is coming together well!

Re: Build off #6 Trophy 8/14 Spinning!

Very cool Wheel of Fortune!
Where's Vanna White?

I hope to get the BONUS trophies out soon. They are almost complete with some help from a yet to be named winner.
Stay tuned for some VERY cool Rat Rod Bike Brewery trophies. Just in time for the Savannah Craft Brew Festival this weekend.

Re: Build off #6 Bonus Brew Trophy Completed

Just in time for the Savannah Craft Brew Fest that happens this weekend, I finished the RRB BO #6 Bonus Brew Trophy.
Some of you may remember the commemorative brews that I did for my BEER RUN entry and how I promised to do the same for the top three winners.
Well, my graphics were extremely basic and it turns out that the winner (petrohead) is a graphic designer. He came up with an awesome label theme that includes a bike chain border and a skiptooth chainring on the neck label.

Without further ado, let me present Petrohead with the first Build Off 6 brew from Rat Rod Bikes Brewery (Kingfish Bottling Co).

Rat Racer 6 - Rusty Leather Lager

WP_000170.jpg

WP_000171.jpg

WP_000172.jpg

WP_000169.jpg

Latest posts

Back