Build off #6 Trophy 8/25 painting

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Build off #6 Trophy 5/1 get it on!

Updates? I'm getting my trophy case ready and I don't want the velvet rope around it to clash with the trophy. :wink:

yoothgeye said:
Updates? I'm getting my trophy case ready and I don't want the velvet rope around it to clash with the trophy. :wink:
Hahahaha right on! That's funny :lol:

bighit said:
I am hoping to meet with hotrodjen this weekend about it.

You know to put see where we are going to put the 2nd place lettering for you guys.

There's the trash talk!

bighit said:
I am hoping to meet with hotrodjen this weekend about it.

You know to put see where we are going to put the 2nd place lettering for you guys.
:cry: Its not trash talk...Its the truth :cry:

Re: Build off #6 Trophy Bonus

I have a bonus trophy as well.

I finished up the Rat Rod Bikes Build Off Commemorative Six Pack Sampler a couple of days ago.
There is a beer for each past winner and for now Beer #6 is a Beer Run Longtail Longshot Lager :wink: .
I plan on sending the past and new winner copies of their winning brews as bonus trophies.

This was a fun prop to make. Cheers!

IMG_2154.jpg
IMG_2172.jpg

Re: Build off #6 Trophy Bonus

kingfish254 said:
I have a bonus trophy as well.

I finished up the Rat Rod Bikes Build Off Commemorative Six Pack Sampler a couple of days ago.
There is a beer for each past winner and for now Beer #6 is a Beer Run Longtail Longshot Lager :wink: .
I plan on sending the past and new winner copies of their winning brews as bonus trophies.

This was a fun prop to make. Cheers!

IMG_2154.jpg
IMG_2172.jpg

Cool Bro! A bonus trophy! I'll drink to that! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8)

Re: Build off #6 Trophy 7/25 update

Are those LEDs from one of those plastic light up swords you can buy at concerts, fairs, and festivals? I've got 2 of them torn apart, great source for lights.

yoothgeye said:
Are those LEDs from one of those plastic light up swords you can buy at concerts, fairs, and festivals? I've got 2 of them torn apart, great source for lights.

I will have to add that to my list of things to keep an eye out for at yard sales.
I am a big fan of redneck engineering. :p

kingfish254 said:
I will have to add that to my list of things to keep an eye out for at yard sales.
I am a big fan of redneck engineering. :p

These are more easily aquired after fairs, festivals, and concerts in the trash can. They are swords to kids sword fight with them, a couple good wacks and the plastic breaks or the LED contacts hit together and short out. No more lights... into the garbage.

Re: Build off #6 Trophy 8/1 Lots of pics and work!

How Is that elbow holding up to this trophy build! hope it heals fast...

bighit said:
I am working on it lefty. I just torque down on the splint to snug it up. Fri I go in for surgery. A couple of screws maybe a plate.

I need to drill, maybe I will try it tomorrow :mrgreen:

Sounds like more parts for the trophy. The screws and plate that is. :wink:

bighit said:
I am working on it lefty. I just torque down on the splint to snug it up. Fri I go in for surgery. A couple of screws maybe a plate.

I need to drill, maybe I will try it tomorrow :mrgreen:

i broke my right wrist about 5 years ago. i had 4 cars at the time and they were all standards. I had to change my settings on my computers to lefty
. you will be surprised how ambidextrous you will be when it is all done and you are eating with a utensil in both hands....

Re: Build off #6 Trophy 8/2 Light em Up!

Why is there a Lighsaber powering up the LED's :shock:

Re: Build off #6 Trophy 8/2 Light em Up!

YOUBUGME2 said:
Why is there a Lighsaber powering up the LED's :shock:

This was discussed a page or so back. The power is being channeled from somewhere else, because if bighit had the force, he wouldn't have a broken elbow right now. :lol:

Latest posts

Back