Briggs powered ladies bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah she loves it...

I havent had a chance to do much since ive been back at work, and a couple other things...... anyways hopefully i can finish my rear stand today, i need to make the support part that will rest under the frame. Ive still got a few finishing touches to complete.

I made a stainless steel rear stand catch for the rear guard, as well as replicating the rear guard brackets out of S/Steel

Picture660.jpg

I also got a pretty cool little vintage style horn, i also need to buy a chainring and then i can put in my cranks and hook up a chain. I also need to run copper fuel line and then i can think about starting it....

Picture661.jpg

Picture663.jpg

Picture659.jpg

Picture662.jpg

Its been raining here constantly for a few days, and ive found it hard to get off the couch, but i did get a little don this morning: i shortened a throttle assembly i got

Before:

Picture520.jpg

After:

Picture668.jpg

Thanks AKB

I fitted the stainless steel fender brackets i made to the guards, i sanded them up and gave them a polish and they came up like chrome.

Picture660-1.jpg

Picture673.jpg

Yeah i reorganised my photobucket into albums when i couldnt sleep last night, and it seems it broke my links, i mustve missed the warnings. Oh well, seems ill have to go back through and manually link them again.... sucks to be me :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Latest posts

Back