Bought a bike for 50$ on CL. Can anyone id it?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know nothing about bikes and totally new to this.

I just picked up this bike I found on CL. Can anyone help me ID this thing? It needs a little help, but hopefully I can fix that. Thanks in advance for the help.

bike3.jpg

bike2.jpg

bike1.jpg

The kickstand is flipped as well so someone either went to a lot of trouble converting to lefthand drive or the pics got inverted before they were posted.

Its a Bratz Lowrider, I just acquired the same bike but it was covered in dust and glitter star stickers. there should be a label on the back of the seat. Wanna go low ridin'?

That can't be a Bratz bike, the rims aren't completely rusted. :)

I can't say anything bad about them, they're a good cheap source of fun parts. Typical China-bike construction and quality, but what isn't these days.

At least the department stores tried to do something cool.

--Rob

A really tall muscle bike sissybar goes great on these, I got one today for $11.00 and it makes it even cooler. I always wanted a lowrider bike as a kid and now I finally have one in my collection. These are kinda cheaply made but how much are you really going to ride one? I like how affordable they are and they do have some cool parts.

If you merge this with one of the Chester Cheetah Cheetos purple bikes, you will have the pimpiest plush purple ride evah!

Latest posts

Back