"BOSS 3 ON 2" Dyno Build...Formerly Wiz Khalifa Build

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You looking for these? Looks awesome!
IMAG0628.jpg

IMAG0513.jpg

They're ready :D

Ha Ha! Thanks again Chuck! The wheels turned out great, got the rear wheel on today, waiting on the front dropouts to get back from powdercoat. Heres some pics of my progress today.

Front Wheel

8c82ba40.jpg

Installed rim strips:
7e52769e.jpg

Rear Shot, a little attitude!
7f0a9ef3.jpg

Tight fit but it fits!
5ae653c6.jpg

Sizing up the chain, I had it upside down in this pic, corrected once I got it done
6d6a382e.jpg

Shot of wheel installed
159d9233.jpg

Pic with NOS Bendix shifter adjusted and ready to go, all I need now is a kickstand and the front dropouts to ride this beast!

1e87157a.jpg

Man this looks good 8) :mrgreen:

Thanks for the compliments guys! There are some great builders here and this is my first frame up project, so to get compliments from you guys means alot! Got the dropouts in and mounted the front wheel and of course, had to ride it first, smooth as butta! Heres some pics!
Not sure if I am going to keep the bars, originally wanted the Felt low cruiser bars from the Shelby bike but couldnt find them, opinions?
Finally finished and this will not be my last build!

a2193b8d.jpg

4184b0a5.jpg

Looks really good!

Could you please measure the width and height of the rear tire for me? In millimeters if you can. Thx!

Azonic, The widest part of the tire is 80 MM, havent had a chance to measure the height yet. I will get to that this evening when I get home from work. I am planning on changing out the handlebars, maybe something like these:

3ec35d87.jpg

14d5abaa.jpg

originally wanted the Felt low cruiser bars from the Shelby bike but couldnt find them, opinions?
hey i just read the thread and i have the bars off of my fiance's little ....... i think they're the same as the ones on the shelby. they look cool but too low for my tastes. i like the bars you used but like i said i like higher bars. let me know if you want them. you can have them for a song and shipping.

Agorafobic,

Dang, wish I would have seen your post sooner, the bars became available on the Felt website again and I ordered them as soon as I saw them. Just my luck a day late and a dollar short, o well, I will post pics when I get the new bars in!

a look on the bright side: just say you didn't want to have to fix the finish on the bars i have. there are some minor surface scratches from the previous owner. good luck

Finally settled on a set of bars on this build. Now I am happy, rode it 6 miles today and and no issues!

9d953d3a.jpg

46801c72.jpg

Latest posts

Back