Bobba-Louie

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
X-RAY said:
massachussettah? :)

Ha ha! Massachussettah. I like that. My wife's from Mass and I'm still not sure. But she's a big Red Sox fan Deorman and would snarl at me if I called her a Yankee. I'll have to ask her... Hey Kota, do they call drinking fountains 'bubblers' in your part of the state?

deorman said:
Mmm, perhaps the word you're lookin' for is "yankee". :p
Yankee = Magazine

ej599 said:
X-RAY said:
massachussettah? :)
Ha ha! Massachussettah. I like that. My wife's from Mass and I'm still not sure. But she's a big Red Sox fan Deorman and would snarl at me if I called her a Yankee. I'll have to ask her... Hey Kota, do they call drinking fountains 'bubblers' in your part of the state?

Bubblers = Water thing

Rotary = Round about

Grinder = Sub, hoagie(?)

Hush Puppies = Shoes (we don't eat shoes)

Corn Dogs = Not sold in 'chusetts

Rockit! said:
My friend from Boston insists they're called "Mass-holes" :lol:
Yup! That's what we call SOME people from Boston! Not all. Mostly politicians. Is your friend a politician?

67Speedster020.jpg

:mrgreen: :wink:

THE STANCE AND THE BARS ARE SICK!! EVEN THE COLOR MATCHES WITH THE TIRE COMBO. WAITING ON THIS ONE. PEACE

Thanks!! Corndogs? :shock: :?:

Who can guess where these are going? Hint: Tapped for 1/4-20 threads.

67Speedster002-2.jpg

The end of each opening on the bars, after you tape them.

Thanks. I'm thinking I may buy some of that Schwinn color matching paint and have the bars match the bike. I'd love to chrome em' but Im way too cheap! :lol: White grips and pedals should look good. The headlight bracket I have in my head should also compliment the lines of the bike.
And maybe a little something special for the rear wheel. :wink: Anyone know the name of the company that makes that Schwinn matching paint? Or a matching blue?

Latest posts

Back