Bobba-Louie

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: '67 Camelback

Looks great!

Re: '67 Camelback

Thanks Pal!!

0514111337a.jpg

67Speedster001-3.jpg

67Speedster002-1.jpg

Re: '67 Camelback renamed: Bobba-Louie

YES...The "bar" King is back! :lol: ...Oh I forgot: Looks GREAT

You need a Zeat post.

Strings_and_steam said:
KA-BONG!
Sorry, the name made me think of Quick Draw McGraw's sidekick (that's a very good thing, by the way :mrgreen: )

Gotta love the sound that smashing a guitar over someone's head made when they were on the recieving end of the 'El Kabong'. :lol:

Those are some cool handlebars 8)

after welding those bars together, i would retape them, just to see how many people would say "i cant believe that tape holds like that". :lol:

X-RAY said:
after welding those bars together, i would retape them, just to see how many people would say "i cant believe that tape holds like that". :lol:
I need to weld them?! I was gonna use gorilla glue! :wink: :lol:

Worked on it a little today.

I'm harvesting the organs from a cheap generator light to make the light generator friendly. With all the cool lights in the B.O. I figure I better make it a bright one!

67Speedster003-1.jpg

67Speedster004-1.jpg

With a little notching,the reflector fit beautiful! I have an idea how to adapt the bulb.

Did some more work on leatherin' the seat. IGNORE THE BRASS BOLTS! I ran out of chrome. I still have to take the bolts out one by one and cement the lower edge. That will get the wrinkles out and take the stress off the bolts.

First I put an under layer of leather.

67Speedster006.jpg

Then I wrapped it in luxurious white corinthian leather! :D A little wrinkly and some clamp marks but this is only my second seat.

67Speedster016.jpg

67Speedster013.jpg

67Speedster001-4.jpg

Looks GREAT!

That seat looks GREAT :D

Obligatory blurred mock up tease photo:

67Speedster019.jpg

Latest posts

Back