"BOARDER PATROL"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rear box is repainted, remounted with the tail light, and new decals applied.

562427984-vi.jpg

56253614032-vi.jpg

A little update without pics....

I'm working on the electronics today. IF I can get it finished today, I think all I have left is some cleaning and detailing. Then it's done!!! I hope o have it finished this week.

BlackJack said:
Wouldn't "Boarder Patrol" be a Navy-themed bike? Border Patrol would be a police theme IMO.

The theme is a cross between a "board" track racer, the TV show "Hoarders" and the Border Patrol. Roll it all together and Chips came up with Boarder Patrol

Of course as a kid, I preffered "Rat Patrol"

Rat-Patrol-Lunchbox.jpg

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK!!!

kingfish254 said:
TICK TOCK TICK TOCK!!!

I know, I know...... Aaron made some good progress this afternoon with his recovery so I'm hoping (looking for wood to knock on) I might be able to spend a few hours on it and the LGM his weekend!

Chips_Mahoy said:
kingfish254 said:
TICK TOCK TICK TOCK!!!

I know, I know...... Aaron made some good progress this afternoon with his recovery so I'm hoping (looking for wood to knock on) I might be able to spend a few hours on it and the LGM his weekend!

Great that Aaron is doing well!!! I wasn't pushing you, just didn't want you to forget to post your pretty much finished build. Best wishes to Aaron and good luck with the builds.

I'm going to call it done! I'll have to start a new tread in the finished section tomorrow. I did t get everything done to it I wouldve liked but I'm out of time.

Looking forward to seeing this one.

Latest posts

Back