"BOARDER PATROL"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool build by the way. Lovin' it!!

Bike is looking killer. I feel your pain on the ThickBricks. I have certainly had those moments. Hey, are you going to have this ready by the show this weekend? Be sure to look me up. I'll be bringing my build over, so stop by and say hey.

I am hoping to find some training wheels for my 12" Lil Tiger and maybe a new seat for it.

See, with so many builds to watch some people don't always click on links, but EVERYONE looks at photos.

Get to Copy and Pasting!!! You have some cool work to show off!!!

kingfish254 said:
See, with so many builds to watch some people don't always click on links, but EVERYONE looks at photos.

Get to Copy and Pasting!!! You have some cool work to show off!!!

I'll try working on that tomorrow. Gotta get some sleep. 0445 come real early :shock:

Yes, I'm trying to get it ready for the show. I may not have all the electrical done by then but it should be intact..... I hope.

Testing, testing...

23227211696-vi.jpg

24227188816-vi.jpg

YEA!!! IT WORKED!! THANKS KINGFISH!

Got the seat posts that I cut to make one out of welded up today. I'll be spending 4 times the amount of time cleaning up the welds as it took to do them :shock: ! Oh well....I'll get better some day.... :roll:

rderPatrolseattube05Jun2012003-vi.jpg

bike2112 said:
I just love this build. That's all I gotta say about it!

Thanks! That makes 2 of us. I've braved new areas of building with some reluctancy, but I want to follow the rules. So I'm a little out of my comfort zone but I needed to be sooner or later. :D

Hey Chips, I was just looking through my Kingfish's Finds thread and saw something you should get.

Photo_EEE21986-80F2-5B36-B7AA-F3E323A17423.jpg

At least the mike and speaker part. I removed this from the helmet and have used it on bike campaign rides a few times. It has cool sound effects as well.

Ha ha! Thats funny! I actually did think of doing that, but it looked to "new". I think you'll like what I'm doing tho..... 8)

kingfish254 said:
Hey Chips, I was just looking through my Kingfish's Finds thread and saw something you should get.

Photo_EEE21986-80F2-5B36-B7AA-F3E323A17423.jpg

At least the mike and speaker part. I removed this from the helmet and have used it on bike campaign rides a few times. It has cool sound effects as well.

Oh yeah!!!! The creme fatties pop with that black frame!!!!

Latest posts

Back