"BOARDER PATROL"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks killer so far. I'll be at the swap in Crawfordsville. I'll look for your bike. I am hoping to have my Higgins done by then as well. if so, I'll bring it over.

Terry66 said:
Looks killer so far. I'll be at the swap in Crawfordsville. I'll look for your bike. I am hoping to have my Higgins done by then as well. if so, I'll bring it over.

Definitely! Then you can join to the cruise for ice cream after the show! 8)

And thanks Peatbog and Xcruiser!

Chips_Mahoy said:
Terry66 said:

Definitely! Then you can join to the cruise for ice cream after the show! 8)

And thanks Peatbog and Xcruiser!

Sounds awesome. I'll bring a bike no matter what. I am not planning to bring a new one home from the show, so I should have room. Last time I said that, I bought two.

Terry66 said:
I am not planning to bring a new one home from the show, so I should have room. Last time I said that, I bought two.

I was proud of myself at the winter show/swap. I sold 3 and didn't bring home any new ones. But that was my first show and I was trying to just learn.......

Thanks Char!

I just got my headlight in the mail and I can't wait to get it mounted (once I figure out how I'm going to do it). It's going to be an attention piece...... :wink:

Chips_Mahoy said:
Thanks Char!

I just got my headlight in the mail and I can't wait to get it mounted (once I figure out how I'm going to do it). It's going to be an attention piece...... :wink:

Cool, can't wait to see it on the bike! :D

So, exactly how many bikes are in BO7 from the Mahoy Mafia???

Xcruiser said:
Am I seeing this correct ole chips buddy?
You have two maybe three bikes entered in the same build off??
66 west-boarder patrol and ?
odd lol

Nah.....I'll only enter one of the two I'm building. But I don't know which one yet. Boarder Patrol should be finished in time for the Crawfordsville show so I know it will be done in time for the deadline. 66 West is so much more labor intensive and time consuming that I can only hope it would be done in time. If it's not, Boarder Patrol will be entered by default. If it is.......well....i dont know. Each of my sons have their own builds for the BO going on as well. So the 3 Mahoy boys will be there at the end! (hopefully)

A family that builds together. Thats great. Who are your sons?

Chips cleared the double build in the discussion board prior to the build off start and no one had any issues.

I knew that one of your sons had the Little Green Monster build, but I didn't realize that you had another son building the Mamba as well.
Pretty cool deal!!!!!!

kingfish254 said:
Chips cleared the double build in the discussion board prior to the build off start and no one had any issues.

I knew that one of your sons had the Little Green Monster build, but I didn't realize that you had another son building the Mamba as well.
Pretty cool deal!!!!!!

Thanks kingfish! You back yet or still wandering the continents?

Latest posts

Back