"BOARDER PATROL"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Xcruiser said:
Holy crap!!! Thats awesome!!!
Mind if I ask how you made the decals? computer made?

Yes....I guess. I saved the pics I wanted as a jpg and set my printer for standard printing. When I tried the highest quality setting, the ink bled too much. I printed it on Testors decal maker paper then sprayed it with Testors decal bonding spray. They're simple to mage but a pain in the rear to apply. The edges kept wanting to roll under when I applied them so it took at least 5 minutes to get them on and set the way I wanted.

IMHO this is shaping up to be a sweet bike!! Bravo...GTB!! Peace

This bike is really cool 8) Thanks for the tip on the decals.Definitely worth looking into.Keep up the great work :!:

Chips_Mahoy said:
Xcruiser said:
A: Someday Ill find a Fleet tank for a build,so far they elude me.
B: Thats an awesome double clamp neck,never seen one before.
Ill keep watching man!!!!!!

Thank you sir! I picked up a 1964 24" Fleet that's missing it's tank. I'm looking for a replacement, but not real hard. I'm hoping I'll find one at the show/swap in Crawfordsville. You going to be there?
Forgot about Crawfordsville,used to go there and sell/buy pocketknives years ago I believe.Let me look into it and if I roll that way Ill let you know.

Great details on this one chips.

Chips_Mahoy said:
SCHWINNRAY69 said:
Snazzy! 8)

Thanks! And I've not heard that word in a long time too!

Thanks to you SCHWINNRAY I ended up using that word in conversation the other day. I started laughing at myself when I did!

Since I misplaced Aaron's changuard for his Stingray, I was looking around the shop & barn for it and looked at my light set up I had for this:

I'm scrapping this idea and going with a different arrangement. I bought a new light for a headlight and it changes everything!!

That looks a lot like the box I made my COLD BEER sign out of for BEER RUN last year.

kingfish254 said:
That looks a lot like the box I made my COLD BEER sign out of for BEER RUN last year.

It's a dollar store tin box one of the boys had lying around. it fit the need and space to mount it perfectly.

Latest posts

Back