BO-TEN KRAZY HORSE IS DONE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well its done and got to take it on a 10 mile ride in Buffalo NY for the Slow Roll Buffalo event last night , Had a great time and the bike work perfect for the 10 mile ride , just wish i would have put a padded seat on it for the ride part , :)
2015 hickey bike ride023.jpg
6-15-15 slow roll buffalo003.jpg

Last edited:
That's nice. I would suggest a show seat and a ride seat! Love those forks!:thumbsup:

This bike really demands attention. The styling and craftsmanship are superb.
All of the lines just flow so good together.
Great build my friend! Well done!

This is really well done! The lines, the flow, the colors; everything works. And your creative thinking was really out of the...BO-X!:grin:

Man this bike is cool!!! Looks even better with you on it....suits you perfectly.

Had a great time and the bike work perfect for the 10 mile ride , just wish i would have put a padded seat on it for the ride part , :)

Looks like it cruises great. I was wondering about the steel seat. It looks awesome but maybe you could get one of these for rides. They just slip on over the seat.

81bR1SH85RL._SX522_.jpg

I really love the looks of this bike. Great job!! I think on my next bike I need to build my own frame.

Latest posts

Back