BO 11 Trophy & Prize pool

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow indeed! Look at that. It's a good thing Alabama and Georgia are close together. Shipping will be killer (I could help with that) Looks light and heavy at the same time.

Carl.

@The Renaissance Man , the poster arrived today and Sir, that is a cool thing you did with the tweed and the lettering. I'm running out the door now to get a frame for it. Thank you so much!

Carl.

dAr 003.jpg

Now that is rockin! :rockout:

received the 2'nd place trophy from G-Matt today Thank You! and Thanks to all who voted. my shelves are full but found a flat spot for it. Took it out for a spin yesterday again shifter and brake lever location takes a little getting used to but really enjoying it.

Well deserved trophy for an awesome build!
Love the placement of the trophy too.

As you can see above, @G-Matt really build a wicked trophy of 2nd Place.
I am still trying to get the 1st Place trophy in the same ballpark.
I was in total bike flipping mode this past weekend, so wasn't able to get back on the trophy until tonight.

What better way to get back into the right mindset than to pick up a PBR tallboy.

20160817_180504.jpg

20160817_181839.jpg

20160817_185930.jpg

Bent back the light brackets

20160817_190358.jpg

20160817_191822.jpg

Just couldn't resist throwing some soup can in on this. I needed something to dress the axle.

20160817_193158.jpg
20160817_194144.jpg

20160817_195233.jpg

Getting very close to finishing now.

20160817_195740.jpg

Last edited:
received the 2'nd place trophy from G-Matt today Thank You! and Thanks to all who voted. my shelves are full but found a flat spot for it. Took it out for a spin yesterday again shifter and brake lever location takes a little getting used to but really enjoying it.

Awesome man it looks great with that wicked looking bike you built . [emoji1303][emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations to "12 Year Project" by @LBCJ for coming in 5th Place and winning the Flexy Fifth award. I'll PM you for your address so that I can send this flaming skull prize to you for your killer build!

index.php
image.jpeg
Well, the skull looks pretty good in the living room, but the lady isn't too stoked on it! Thanks again KF for the 5th place prize. I'm a pretty happy RRBBO rookie!
image.jpeg
Got some extra goodies that were thrown in, too!

@OneHorsePower and @whitecoyote stoked to add these wicked trophies to my goodies collection! ! Thank you guys so much... humbled for the trophies and the votes for 3rd place guys!!!

This will go on my New Departure hub parts box!

I'll put a bicycle chain on this and hang it above my New Departure hub parts box! ! They'll look great together in my garage! ! !
Thanks again guys!!!

View attachment 31999 Well, the skull looks pretty good in the living room, but the lady isn't too stoked on it! Thanks again KF for the 5th place prize. I'm a pretty happy RRBBO rookie! View attachment 32002 Got some extra goodies that were thrown in, too!

Congrats again on a super build! Glad you like the flaming skull!

Latest posts

Back