BMX ID Help, please

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My soon to be brother-in-law stopped by today and dropped this bike off for me to fix so he could sell it. Just wondering what it is and a market price for it.

IMAG1243.jpg

IMAG1242.jpg

If more pics are needed, let me know and I will take them.

Im betting money its a Motel Works,couldnt find the exact frame but they only show new models on there new website.
Looks to me like the dropouts slant where they are welded to the chainstays,these if you look close the ones on the website are like that.and bmx museum has a better shot of the dropouts.
heres a link

http://www.motelworks.com/en/

Motel Works DELIGHT or a similiar model.In japan DELIGHT is a cool word apparently.These are not cheap bikes.I realize its not an exact match but the frame has tell tale Motel design features,like the slant at the dropouts/chainstays & front gusset matches,some details may not.
IMG_1869-640x480.jpg

thumbnail-7.jpg

IMG_1865-640x4802.jpg

IMG_1867-640x480.jpg

hope im right.

I know that logo, I don't know their BMX bikes, so I just looked at some online. very similar frames, I'd say it's from around 2000, give or take a couple years.

Xcruiser said:
Sooo uh,,who do i send the money to??lol

Me, I got the right brand. :p

udallcustombikes said:
With my rrb family's help I have narrowed it down to a '97-98 Gary Fisher Lush Rush. Now what is it worth???

Cleaned up and complete, no more than $150 and that might be high.

i was at my bike parts guy today and he has the same frame (but just the frame) i asked and he said he'd let it got for 100 but they are worth 150 to 200 depending on who is buying. the forks help the price to. it seemd like a solid bike to! 8)
*i didnt know the company was answered until right now, still a cool bike

Latest posts

Back