BMX beer getter

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gotta swap chainrings on the big one, it's way steeper than I thought it would be. The sun finally came out today so I went for a ride. I can't believe the difference in feel that a couple inches of frame makes. You don't think twice about throwing the little one around. Not so much with the big one.. :wondering:

KIMG0509_zpsalbeptl7.jpg

KIMG0515_zpsuujdsxzz.jpg

Knocked the chainring down to a 40t, much better!! I'm gonna still try a 42t, fit a rack and throw a better seat on it as soon as I get outa my monkey suit.
I love the pro bars. And the ten pounds lighter than what I'm used to is awesome! I still like the feel of the smaller one when I'm doing stupid stuff a 53 year old thats 6'4 and 275 pounds has no bussiness even thinking about :crazy2:, but I think maybe some shorter cranks and a different stem and hopefully it will be the feel I have been searching for..

KIMG0520_zpssecndu2t.jpg

KIMG0521_zpsoflbp942.jpg

KIMG0526_zps4y4piy8i.jpg

KIMG0524_zpsfjxhrsq6.jpg

I wanted to use a spring rack but i will have to make a mounting plate for the one I have so I slapped a flatbed on there and swapped the seat and pedals. As I get used to it my confidence is coming back to do stupid stuff. :D
Just hauled my first 12pack on it!

KIMG0531_zps3v2wprcm.jpg

Latest posts

Back