BMX BANDITS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Filmed in Manly area and Sydney northern beaches. beautiful area. Been there a few times

I watched BMX Bandits (1983) a couple days ago. It is currently on Peacock, NBC's streaming service for a fee. ~$5/month. My wife signed up for 1 month only to watch Kaitlin Clark so I got a few movies in.

Yeah, 16 years old Nicole Kidman in her second film. Looked at a list of all her movies and meh. Only seen a few. 95 in the can and still working after 40 years. She doesn't seem to have trouble getting gigs. Wearing full bmx helmets mean you can't tell the stunt riders from the stars. The majority of the stunts were ridden to look like the main characters riding (a bunch of kids), not pros, which is quite fitting for the movie about a bunch of kids kicking around. Only at the final scene can you tell the pros going by. All first rate bmx bikes for the era. Redline and Mongoose are the main bikes.

when that came out it was the bomb man!!! everyone at school was talking about it!...its not until yrs later as adults we look back and the acting was.......i'll leave this here LOL! but yes, great fltck

Hah,

Alternative movie titles for various countries:

• Bicicletas Voadoras (Brazil)
  • Die BMX-Bande (Germany)
  • BMX banden (Denmark)
  • Los bicivoladores (Spain)
  • Le gang des BMX / BMX Bandits - Les rois de la voltige (France)
  • BMX banditák (Hungary)
  • La banda della BMX (Italy)
  • Bandyci kontra BMX (Poland)
  • Os Bandidos das BMX (Portugal)
  • Short Wave (USA)

Latest posts

Back