• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bmx and Klunker Goodness!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I got some BMX GOODNESS GUYS =) Shipped from Sacramento California to the lower 48. Pay Pal Preferred. Please Pm me if interested. More stuff to come!

A nice set of red lester coaster with a shimano coaster hub out back. Tires are pretty much new odysee aitken 2.125 Tan wall knobbies. Asking 170 shipped for the set.

Single rear lester with a sachs coaster brake. It was rawed out when I got it. No pitting or cracks. Spins true. 70 shipped.

Next up for grabs is an Unknown 26in cruiser, looks to be from the 70's or early 80's and is hand welded. Looks vaguely reminescent of an emory but may be a Asian made frame. Akisu tube forks with canti bosses, old school bmx cruiser moto bars with aged grips in good condition, Tagaki cromo crank with duralium chainring and oddysee pedals. Will throw a headset into it for the person who buys it. Asking 200 shipped obo. Would make a bad klunker build.

Willing to part out the klunker project. Id do 50 shipped on the bars, 40 shipped on the forks. 30 shipped on the crankset and 120 shipped on the frame.

Latest posts

Back