Bluebird next to an old Barn

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
1937 Elgin Bluebird next to an old barn. :D
003403.jpg
[/url]

Re: Bluebird next to a old Barn

i forfeit, and i didnt even enter yet.. :cry:

correct me if im wrong but i believe thats actually a picture of heaven. :)

Who's bike is that and who took the picture? Reason I ask is that the same bike in the same place at a diff angle was listed on our craigslist here in Wichita for $150.00. Did you purchase that bike or was it a bogus ad?

garagegoon said:
Who's bike is that and who took the picture? Reason I ask is that the same bike in the same place at a diff angle was listed on our craigslist here in Wichita for $150.00. Did you purchase that bike or was it a bogus ad?

Bogus ad. Suprised you hadn't seen the post on here with it.

It is my bike and my picture That i took at an old barn down the road from me. so I would say it is a bogus ad.

Well... Winner winner chicken dinner... good picture!!!! Great bike!!!!

cruisehard said:
The Bluebird looks even better in person... :mrgreen:
I take it you where at daddy katz show today. just wondering if you introduced yourself at all to me. I met a lot of people today just trying to get names with faces. :D

npence said:
cruisehard said:
The Bluebird looks even better in person... :mrgreen:
I take it you where at daddy katz show today. just wondering if you introduced yourself at all to me. I met a lot of people today just trying to get names with faces. :D
I was only there for few with my girls... and the only ones I spoke to was Sqiggy and gcbike. Next time I'll be sure to say hello.

sounds good glad you enjoyed lookin at the bluebird. They had to make a class for it because they knew it deserved a trophy. :D

This bike should win every contest for the year! LOL
I still think about it way too much.

Spokeshave said:
This bike should win every contest for the year! LOL
I still think about it way too much.
you have that problem too. :wink:

Going to be in the Classic Bicycle news Magazine :D

sailorbenjamin said:
can I use this for my desktop background?
Yes you can that is what mine is cant stop looking at it :D

Latest posts

Back