*** Blue Arrow & Minnehaha >>>>>>>>>>DONE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanx guys,this will be my first rusty build,or leave the patina as it is...
I will try and match the forks as well as touch up around the welds.Thought to then apply a varnish,but on the bars etc,a light waxing...(not sure how that will go in the middle of summer here?)...

Those are some cool parts you're putting together :) Looking forward to seeing your ideas coming together...

So how does Minnehaha play into your theme?
I live a mile from Minnehaha Falls named after the Longfellow's story about Hiawatha and her.

Those are some cool parts you're putting together :) Looking forward to seeing your ideas coming together...

So how does Minnehaha play into your theme?
I live a mile from Minnehaha Falls named after the Longfellow's story about Hiawatha and her.
I grew up with the disney cartoon Hiawatha & Minnehaha,it has always been my favorite... I did think to call the bike Hiawatha,but decided to go with Blue Arrow in the end... The sidecar is called Minne-ha-ha,and you will see why,when I start building it...;)
Must be a beautiful area around there?

Very nice indeed. Where did you get that tank stash?
The last few years from fleece-bay uk:21:
I have a few more in different shapes and sizes...

awesome build :)

Weld the head up..
With the darts showing.

The darts left with paint?

Thanx for your support everyone...Just been busy with work...Will have the time in June to get this project moving a little faster....

We all need a Funk fix. See you in June.

The darts on the frame are too cool. Glad you're going to highlight them

I grew up with the disney cartoon Hiawatha & Minnehaha,it has always been my favorite... I did think to call the bike Hiawatha,but decided to go with Blue Arrow in the end... The sidecar is called Minne-ha-ha,and you will see why,when I start building it...;)
Must be a beautiful area around there?

I get it now :)
It not quite as beautiful as the pics you've posted on your Greek island (WOW!) but I like it.
Here is a statue of Hiawatha and Minnehaha just up stream of the raging Minnehaha Falls.
(I took these today. it's about a mile away)
HiawathaMinnehaha.jpg

But there is a new beau in town "Blue Arrow" and she be laughing next to him all the way LOL

Hang in there, plenty of time left ;)
Looking forward to your June updates

Latest posts

Back