black bikes?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the wifes "im waiting for you to finish my frame!" bike thats still in progress(need to find some decent s2 hoops that are painted and some correct fenders..since i sold the set i had for it years ago :roll: )
i have the proper rack and the tank will get painted the right way(still need to mess with the fender to get it sit correctly since its spaced awfully) but yeah....now im rambling so...
her b6
IMG_0085.jpg

IMG_0088.jpg

LOL I only wish. It is a buddies we were downtown for a beer I will snap a few more.

Me and my uncle have 2 projects we are farting around with atm though, A old board track midget with a Ford 60 v 8 flat head we are bringing back to life (we are going for the look as it was ran back in the day not really wanting it to look unused but more like we ran it last night hehe) and 29 Hudson roadster rat rod.

The Hudson we are unsure what we are going to toss in for a power plant as he has ALOT of crap layin around his shop and our options are a blown big block, V8 flat head or he also has a straight 8 that would look pretty cool. Far as the chassis we have the frame rdy (more or less), drop frnt axle, 9 in narrowed Ford rear end and most the bits to get a good run at her but as you more than likely know there is ALWAYS sumthin.... :wink:

LOL

I have a lot going on this week and both of his sons are running their fuel funny cars back in Indy and they rained out eleminations that were spose to be ran today however was rained out and they are going to get it in next weekend so he won't be back till next week, but I will try to get a few pics posted up (unless that is a issue posting car stuff here, I don't want to upset anyone)

BillyBlaze22 said:
LOL I only wish. It is a buddies we were downtown for a beer I will snap a few more.

Me and my uncle have 2 projects we are farting around with atm though, A old board track midget with a Ford 60 v 8 flat head we are bringing back to life (we are going for the look as it was ran back in the day not really wanting it to look unused but more like we ran it last night hehe) and 29 Hudson roadster rat rod.

The Hudson we are unsure what we are going to toss in for a power plant as he has ALOT of crap layin around his shop and our options are a blown big block, V8 flat head or he also has a straight 8 that would look pretty cool. Far as the chassis we have the frame rdy (more or less), drop frnt axle, 9 in narrowed Ford rear end and most the bits to get a good run at her but as you more than likely know there is ALWAYS sumthin.... :wink:

LOL

I have a lot going on this week and both of his sons are running their fuel funny cars back in Indy and they rained out eleminations that were spose to be ran today however was rained out and they are going to get it in next weekend so he won't be back till next week, but I will try to get a few pics posted up (unless that is a issue posting car stuff here, I don't want to upset anyone)

We have a car thread, you can post them there. I'd love to see pics.

Well here is a pic of the midget we are working on (I think, for some reason photo links acting crazy on my comp atm and I am a total idiot working with stupid interwebz LOL)

I will post up some photos in the car thread soon as I finish pounding on my desktop comp and have it beaten into submission :x

IMG_0129.jpg

2006 Giant Stiletto
Longbike001.jpg

Customizations include: Custom horse leather seat on the original seatpan; Puch moped front drum brake laced onto a 24” rim; and early 80’s (?) Ross aluminum brake levers from a mountain bike.

This is a very comfortable bicycle to ride and was ridden constantly by many at last year’s HPVF in Ayer, MA.

As you can see, she is black and chrome – IMHO, the coolest color combination ever for a bike!

There are some really awesome bicycles on this thread 8) - well done you all.

2012 3G Isla Vista.

Bought the bike, which pretty much has nothing on it. I added white walls, ape hangers, grips, springer, fenders, and bullets. The handle bars and stem needed to be painted flat to match the frame. Also, the rear fender fit poorly. I had to fabricate an extension of metal to reach the bottom bracket on the frame. Not a big deal, but the chain also rubbed by the guard so I had to reshape that too. Got most parts from chubby cruisers.

BillyBlaze22 said:
Well here is a pic of the midget we are working on (I think, for some reason photo links acting crazy on my comp atm and I am a total idiot working with stupid interwebz LOL)

I will post up some photos in the car thread soon as I finish pounding on my desktop comp and have it beaten into submission :x

IMG_0129.jpg

Absolutely lovely!
Is that a Kong ignition?

Hey Baron, it is the dual distributor set up, there is another WICO on the other side but I think the coolest part is it has the Meyer heads and intake manifold which are VERY sweet pieces 8)

I sort of finished this Schwinn straight bar last week. It needs just a few things to be complete. The Boa's fit pretty tightly.

aserary4.jpg

6ama6e7y.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Nice "Mocrawler" Reminds me of a bike i once had ! :wink:

downsize3-3.jpg

Thought I'd throw in my black Electras, 1st one is my Sunday go to beach'in, also My personal fave!
32d8dfd8.jpg

87b15bb9.jpg

2nd Is a CL find from last week. started to put goodies on it, found 3 mini apes on CL, Seat is new old stock off CL. didn't plan on a 24"er but I'm kinda liken it good rider very nimble
5ab339d0.jpg

447b8739.jpg

3rd is another CL find, changed the bars and grips after a good service and clean.
50e4527f.jpg

dd8d59a2.jpg

4th bike (not Black) is yes dears, so I'm putting in anyway,(sorry, shes standing over my shoulder)
91c6012a.jpg

a99ebac9.jpg

Suggestions, comments, complaints, criticisms, always welcome!! love all the bikes on here. I'm in the presence of genius!!

Latest posts

Back