black bikes?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
153rzfc.jpg

2cekh75.jpg

Dyna Roadster

Wanted to post my black bike up here, Rescued of eBay for next to nothing, looking very tired when i recived just the frame

Photo-0212.jpg

But a quick powder coat and some wheels i had left over from another build and she came out like this!!
More than happy for less than £100!

032-1.jpg

030.jpg

033-1.jpg

Hope you like her, Going through a slight overhaul to make her a little more practical for the daily commute!!
:D
Stu.

ill toss mine in
easyridershowride031.jpg

duymai said:

Nice :D Did yours come with those whitewalls,or you install em? I ask because (despite actually having been looking for a different bike),I bought one of those today. Got a deal too,under $70 off the floor due to some scratches/chipped paint and such (sorry for the crappy pics,shot with poor lighting in the bike shed around 10:30PM,LOL)...
002.jpg

007.jpg

Haven't ridden it yet,spent the eve kicking myself after a smokey burnout fried my truck's transmission. Who'd'a thought that it only being 190,000 miles old? :lol: :p So now I have TWO broken down S Trucks,both paid for,both a scant few inches from the ground,both needing tranny work :cry:

Also,assembly was HORRIBLE! After just sitting on it in the shed,I spent an hour pulling and reinstalling parts correctly,it not only was shamefully half-baked assembled,it would have been downright dangerous to ride as it came. Makes me worry about unsuspecting non-biking parents buying their kids bikes there and turning them loose... :shock:

Does this count?

foto4.jpg

They say it´s black in the brochure, even though it´s more of a graphite grey :D

Nice :D Did yours come with those whitewalls,or you install em? I ask because (despite actually having been looking for a different bike),I bought one of those today. Got a deal too,under $70 off the floor due to some scratches/chipped paint and such (sorry for the crappy pics,shot with poor lighting in the bike shed around 10:30PM,LOL)...
002.jpg

007.jpg

Haven't ridden it yet,spent the eve kicking myself after a smokey burnout fried my truck's transmission. Who'd'a thought that it only being 190,000 miles old? :lol: :p So now I have TWO broken down S Trucks,both paid for,both a scant few inches from the ground,both needing tranny work :cry:

Also,assembly was HORRIBLE! After just sitting on it in the shed,I spent an hour pulling and reinstalling parts correctly,it not only was shamefully half-baked assembled,it would have been downright dangerous to ride as it came. Makes me worry about unsuspecting non-biking parents buying their kids bikes there and turning them loose... :shock:[/quote]

I bought them after I got the bike. They were only $30 for the pair.

BLACK8 BEFORE AND AFTER :

seou.png

p1010186zy.jpg

NEW PARTS : lights, fork, stems, handlebar, saddle, seatpost, grip...

:!: :!: :!: :idea: :p

1965 Murray Missile. I picked it up from a gentleman who had it since new. Garage/basement kept. Did a little polishing, bar flip and new tires to make it ready to roll!
5948095121_040d3d8767_b.jpg

5948095763_475dc0f7cc_z.jpg

Latest posts

Back