• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bikes So Old They Don't Roll No Mo'

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
So I know many of you rat rodders are always looking for cool ways to make old bikes rideable again, making them your own and awesome while you're at it.

So I'm into it and I'm going to try and start posting gear for sale that I think can help you guys out as I come across a lot of ratty stuff on my 1890's - 1910's bikes that doesn't belong.

That said, I'm into staging my bikes in original condition with original wood wheels, rock hard original single tube tires, funky shreds of saddle, grip etc etc etc. Stuff that often times ends up getting cast aside, that's the stuff I'm into.

I just wanted to set up this PSA for McCauley Cycle Works
I can be reached here, the CABE, FB, IG, or in real ... life [email protected]

For example of a bike I've rehabb'd - This is a ca. 1895 ladies Pacemaker out of Iowa- stone cold original as you would have seen it ca. 1895 including period saddle, tires, grips, bell, lamp - all it is missing is the skirt lacing which I will do, but .... it is frustrating.

Thank you!

Attachments

• Pacemaker Ladies Side Profile.jpg
    Pacemaker Ladies Side Profile.jpg
    294.7 KB · Views: 111

Latest posts

Back