"bikes" Score...lol

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received a call from a buddies aunt about some bikes she had for sale, went to look at the "bikes" and came back with these 2 haha. Couldn't pass on them at the asking price. I used

to buy and sell these a while ago until I fell from one on the concrete! :cry:

Dsc_0531.jpg

Dsc_0543.jpg

Sweet...Uncle Stretch used to have a few like this at my Grandparents property in Brenham back in the 80s and I spent many hour riding all over the place as a kid on them during the Summers.

Fun little machines for sure. :D

Somebody had fun with them.... look at that front rim. :mrgreen:

dragnusa said:
dude those are cool, Do they run?

Engines are free but they've been sitting for around 7 years. I'm just going to resell them as found. Not interested in making them run, my knees hurt just thinking about it... :mrgreen:

Nice finds! I used to have a trail 70 myself but it had a locked up motor so I put a Honda knock off 110cc chopper motor with a 4 speed on it, would run about 60MPH. It was loads of fun. I actually still have the motor from it and know where another frame is.......You got me thinking now.

I had a Honda 50 as well as a kid..I got mine when I was in 3th grade ...I rode that one till I was in 5th grade..I rode that thing everywhere..I could fill it up for 50cents..6th grade I had a Honda 70 and 7th grade I bought a CR125 then a 250 by 8th Around 10th grade I bought a Yam TT500..Man I had a great childhood..Guess thats why I have a Garage full of Motorcycles today..LOL

I collect honda minis ct70's,z50's qa50's aswell as bicycles if you need parts i have about a dozen of them and tons of parts! i will take some pics of my line up and post them!

Latest posts

Back