1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice

Bikes & frames, trade for parts & services

Discussion in 'LET'S TRADE' started by Chips_Mahoy, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Chips_Mahoy

Chips_Mahoy

I'm clearing out a bunch of kids bike and frames that I've saved from the scrap heap. I don't have a use for them so I'm letting them go to other members that might want one to build with a child in their life. I would really time to trade for parts and/or services like POWDER COATING, DECALS, parts I might need, etc. Let me know if you interested. I have more pics available of most here and can get more upon request.

http://public.fotki.com/ChipsMahoy/bike ... es--parts/

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

20 inch muscle bike frame?

3. Chips_Mahoy

Chips_Mahoy

Which one?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're post says unknown 20 inch boys muscle bike

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I also would be VERY interested in you're in you're 60s fleet wing for a nice cruser project
    Thanks!

6. Chips_Mahoy

Chips_Mahoy

You're the 1st one to speak up for it. Are you semi-local? Would you like to see it?

7. MORTUNDEAD

MORTUNDEAD

I like the English higgins

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, im not local I live in charlotte northcarolina. How much would be shipping be to 28025, agian i am vary intrested in youre bicycle thanks, connor

9. Chips_Mahoy

Chips_Mahoy

That one got spoken for just a few hours ago..... Sorry!! But I will have a Fleet that's missing it's tank and a neat Western Flyer later this week if you would be interested in either of those.

10. Chips_Mahoy

Chips_Mahoy

Connor,

The Fleetwing is yours if you want it. Did you still want the muscle bike frame? Can you post up the pic of it so I know for sure which one you're talking about?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No thanks on the 20 inch frame althogh i am still interested in the fleet wing . Still theres the fact that im only 12 years old i cant provide many serveces but I do have a amf road master jr tank bicycle if youre intrested in any parts of of it emal me at connoramitchell@gmail.com
    Thanks agian, Connor

12. Chips_Mahoy

Chips_Mahoy

Connor, it's gone now. Is there any other you are interested in?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh ok, well i would be intrested in any of those 2 bikes if you would send me a email with photos and see how it goes from there.
    Thanks agian, connor