Bike tune-up shops and trails

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
I am a student at the University of Toronto. Also, I love biking. I used to ride all the time while I was at home. I moved to Toronto only a few weeks back.
Now I miss my bike already. So I am planning to bring my bike here. But I have a few doubts. I am someone who loves to go offroad occasionally. But I don't know anything about cycling trails in Toronto. I am looking for an adventure trail with a low to medium difficulty. I am looking for suggestions.
Also, I am looking for a shop to do my bike tune-up and part replacement. I found the one in the link in my search but I don't know more about them. So your opinions will be appreciated.

Agree, get a bike local and start watching youtube videos on bike repair. A few basic tools and some instruction you can tune and maintain your own stuff. We can help with questions too :happy:

There’s a really nice pre-war Philips on there for $250, I sorted on the word ‘vintage’. It’s near the end of the list. There are also several CCMs and Raleighs.

God luck, post what you find!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back