Bike Show and Swap Meet Cleveland TN.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the Exerciser apes on that bike.

I know and understand the deal on the peoples choice. This is my thoughts, for what they are worth. LOL We are raising money for the Amnerican Cancer Society so the more tickets we sale the more money that is raised. I figured, like you, that there will be those who stack the deck in thier favor to win the bike or even win the trophy but that is a good thing when you think about the potential amount of money that could be raised. I have 2000 tickets and hope to sale them all. I would love to raise about $5,000 toward this worthy cause and will also be doing a 50/50 raffle as well. So bring your dollar bills and lets have some fun! Glad you like the bike!

As you know our show is rain or shine. However, we can now thank God above that the weather looks great for the show. From the 3 local weather stations and Weather.com it appears the rain will move out of here Friday night and will not appear again until Saturday evening after the show is over. If any one has any qestions, go to weahter.com and type in the zip code for our area 37311. We have been planning for months, advertising every way we can. I just appeared on my second local TV show promoting the show yesterday. The school in which we are having the show is a perfect place for a show. Many local car shows have taken place over the years at this same location because of its many advantages. We loook forward to seeing everyone here at 10 am to register and set up and the show will officially start at 12 noon. We have two food vendors with one being BBQ chips and a drink and another serving Hot Dogs chips and a drink. We will be selling our event T's for $12 and we believe we have one of the best shirts around. We have awards for top 20 bikes, best of show and the coveted Peoples Choice trophy. We have plenty of Hotels in our area for those coming in from out of town. Remember this is a bicycle show promoting the hobby of bicycles while raising money for the American Cancer Society. Please lets come together and have a great time while raising lots of money for ACS.

I'm gonna be there!

If anyone has a 24" rear wheel with coaster brake they can turn loose of... bring it with ya... I need one. :wink:

Let me just say the show was awesome! The weather was phenominal and the attendance was off the chain. The drag races were a big hit and Clinton, You the Man! He took home the giveaway bike! But only through the generosity of one nice SmoopY! If you missed it, well all I can say it was one of the largest events I have been too so far on the east coast. I will try to post some pictures later! Thanks to everyone for making this a great fun filled day!!

David-

Thanks for putting together a GREAT show! I can't wait until the next one, It was a blast to see all the great bikes! I hope you raised a ton on money for a great cause! Good call on the Drag Race, it was a great show!

Tyler Biss :mrgreen:

DSCF3666.jpg

DSCF3664.jpg

DSCF3657.jpg

DSCF3649.jpg

DSCF3624.jpg

DSC_0477.jpg

DSC_0475.jpg

DSC_0473.jpg

DSC_0447.jpg

DSC_0409.jpg

DSC_0404.jpg

DSC_0394.jpg

DSC_0376.jpg

DSC_0366.jpg

DSC_0363.jpg

DSC_0362.jpg

DSC_0332.jpg

DSC_0325.jpg

DSC_0315.jpg

DSC_0312.jpg

Thanks again for a great show. we sold 30 swap meet spaces and had 48 in teh bike show and 13 drag racers. Marck your calendar for March 23, 2012.

I have more pictures but I believe these show that this was one big show. The school was a great place to have the show. You can see the competition in the drag races was very serious even though Gaskill did some show boating :D Josh has a cool original bike a deserved the best of show, Smoopy's has the coolest theme bike and therefore won Peoples Choice Hands down. Clint won the giveaway bike and something tells me this isn't his first spaceliner. Gaskill was there to lay down some trick pin-striping. I could go on and on. My hats off to some great people but refuse to list them by name in case I miss one but it couldn't of went off with out the help of my many friends. We now have a hole year to plan for 2013 instead of the 4 months we planned for this one. So look for us to blow it out once again in 2013. Hope to see you there!!!!

Latest posts

Back