Big Daddy"Rat Fink"Scooter New taillight Advertising RRB!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: BigDaddy Scooter FINISHED a 2nd time"Now With VIDEO"

Time to make a mount...
scooterbrake3.jpg

This beast is getting better and better. Nice to be able to break when you´re standing on this thing 8)

Thanks for the kind words Fellas! I finished the Disc brake upgrade and it came out Great and was easier to do then I expected!! I think Im done changing things for now but If I come across a rear disc ya never know.This thing is a ton of fun and now its even more fun and a little safer,heres some pics...
scooterbrake5.jpg
scooterbrake4.jpg
scooterbrake9.jpg
scooterbrake6.jpg
scooterbrake7.jpg
scooterbrake8.jpg

Re: BigDaddy Scooter FINISHED 2nd time"VIDEO"Disc Brake upgrade

Took it for a ride today and everything worked perfect,what a night and day difference! It makes me want to put discs on everything I build!
scooterbrake10.jpg

What a nice pic, this scooter should be on display on since fair or something, is truly amazing pal!

FYI: I sold my scooter for a nice price, so I think I´ll have to build another one now :wink: :mrgreen:

Thanks man,I cant wait to see what ya do for round Two! This scoot the trail ripper and my flipped jc higgins are about to be displayed at Forever Stoked Art Gallery in Morro Bay Ca,maybe someone will offer me enough to part with it or comission me to build one of their own! 8) :mrgreen:

I rolled out to the local car show this morning with no problems at all.I got alot of great feedback and might build a couple scoots for these guys if the cash is right!I got offered a haandful of cash for this one but im just not giving it up yet,The guy made me write his # down in case I change my mind.All in all a great morning ride with good folks starts the weekend off right!Heres some pics and a 64 HD and a really cool Henderson. 8) :mrgreen:
scooterbrake11.jpg
scootercarshow.jpg
a64harley.jpg
ahenderson.jpg

Re: Big Daddy"Rat Fink"Scooter At the Car Show

It's good that you have the courage to keep the bike over some money. I would not sell it either haha. That Henderson is surely a gem!

Good that you didn't sell it! You can make "copies", but the prototype will always be worth more. :lol:

KOTA said:
Good that you didn't sell it! You can make "copies", but the prototype will always be worth more. :lol:

Very True!!!

Rolled out to the local Car show the Pismo 'donut' Derelicts put it on every Saturday.Here is a link to there site http://www.pismoderelicts.com/ im in the gallery for 4/21.This is a great way to spend Sat mornings Great people and Clean fun.
scootercarshow2.jpg

Thankyou Steve for the mention in the RRB Newsletter! You made my week!!!!!! :D

That thing is rad man! My last name is Roth! Thats rad too...but i think your scoot is still cooler!

Black Crown Tattoo said:
That thing is rad man! My last name is Roth! Thats rad too...but i think your scoot is still cooler!

Thanks a bunch 8) :mrgreen:

My wife was showing the fish eye on her camera so I had her snap some shots 8) :mrgreen:
FxCam_1338428568445.jpg
FxCam_1338428627559.jpg

Re: Big Daddy"Rat Fink"Scooter Playing with the Fish Eye

Got my hands on a pull start ,Man I should have done this from the jump!!!I still need to color match it but it works great!
scooterpullstart.jpg

Re: Big Daddy"Rat Fink"Scooter I lost my taillight do you have 1

The other day on a 2 mile ride My taillight rattled loose and hit the road! :( I was bummed because it was old and a perfect fit...So I walked the route I took round trip with no luck.So im hoping another member might have one in there stock pile and might want to let go..So if anyone has one like this please let me know what ya want for it!!Hopefully the pics show enough..it was a aluminum bell shape ,small maybe 1 1/2" wide with a red jewel cut lens held in with a snap ring.Any help will be much appreciated!
scooterdone3.jpg
scooter004.jpg
bobjones040.jpg

I have to Thank Green P1 for this great idea on his build off bike Hodge Podge.Since I couldnt find my missing tail light I used his digital idea.I got a LED nametag badge on ebay and made a mount .Simple way to Advertise RRB while the is sittin at the car shows and catches attention.Simple idea but I like it! 8) :mrgreen: Click Me!!

Latest posts

Back