Big Daddy"Rat Fink"Scooter New taillight Advertising RRB!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: BigDaddy Scooter "tribute to Ed Roth/kickstand added pics"

Dang!! That turned out Sick!! I bet its a blast to ride, those bars are dope!! 8)

Re: 2nd build Big Wheel Scooter

___H said:
Very cool. I have parts acquired to do a similar build. Just haven't taken the time to do it.

Me too!
I´m starting mine on Saturday!

FatBoy, your´s will be my inspiration, congrats on a great ride man! :wink:

Re: 2nd build Big Wheel Scooter

Gdcast said:
___H said:
Very cool. I have parts acquired to do a similar build. Just haven't taken the time to do it.

Me too!
I´m starting mine on Saturday!

FatBoy, your´s will be my inspiration, congrats on a great ride man! :wink:

Very cool 8) Ive been inspired by a lot of builders on RRB im glad I can be Part of it :!:

I found a neck the other day and it looked like it belonged on this scooter,so I painted and polished it and it fits the build alot better...
DSC00019.jpg
This morning my son and I took a couple builds to the local car show and got alot of positive feedback!
DSC00018.jpg
DSC00020.jpg

I´m starting mine in exactly 4 hours, immediately I get home from work WAHOOOO!!! :D :D
Thanks again for the inspiration, had this in mind for a while, but seeing yours really got me going.

Gdcast said:
I´m starting mine in exactly 4 hours, immediately I get home from work WAHOOOO!!! :D :D
Thanks again for the inspiration, had this in mind for a while, but seeing yours really got me going.

8) Im glad I could get ya goin!!Post lots of pics,Id love to see what you come up with! :mrgreen:

sumnermclain said:
looks great! what are those saddlebags?

They came off a 50's JC higgins girls bike,There aluminum tool/stash boxes thay came stock with the rack...

Re: BigDaddy Scooter "tribute to Ed Roth" Gettin a 80cc Motor

I picked up a 80cc engine kit with everything but the rear sprocket for 50 bucks! So Big Daddy is gettin a motor and should let it go 30/40 MPH!!! I started making a mounting plate but Im waiting on the sprocket to line it all up before welding...This should be FUN!!
scootermotor.jpg
8) :mrgreen:

Here is a idea on the motor mounts
scootermotor2.jpg
and im not sure I like the gas tank,maybe ill find something else...
scootermotor3.jpg

The shape of the gas tank "already" has the same basic shape of Rat Finks' body...Just sayin. :idea: :idea: :lol:

KOTA said:
The shape of the gas tank "already" has the same basic shape of Rat Finks' body...Just sayin. :idea: :idea: :lol:

I agree it fits well its just so STOCK looking!!lol I was thinking of turning a old aluminum canteen into a tank I just need to find one I like... 8) :mrgreen:

FatBoy said:
I picked up a 80cc engine kit with everything but the rear sprocket for 50 bucks! So Big Daddy is gettin a motor and should let it go 30/40 MPH!!! I started making a mounting plate but Im waiting on the sprocket to line it all up before welding...This should be FUN!! 8) :mrgreen:
cant wait to see it in action!

so stoked on this ride it is so cool!!!

Thanks for all the kind words Fellas!!! I think I will use the tank but I want to cut the pinched seam and weld the two halfs together,move the petcock to the fat side and shorten the filler neck a half inch just to clean it up abit...Heres a couple pics with the tank turned around,I still need the rear sprocket to figure out where everything will get mounted,Im getting anxious! 8) :mrgreen:
scootermotor4.jpg
scootermotor5.jpg

Latest posts

Back