• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Big Ape's dribble. Today's special....price drop roadmaster.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I have a few parts that I will be selling. I just don't have time to list them all, so I'll list a few and as they sell, I'll list others. That way, maybe I won't get confused.I will try to move items fairly quickly, if it doesn't generate any interest here in 7 to 14 days, I will delete it and list it on ebay.

Shockease fork SOLD

Last edited:
Hey kingfish, I tried cleaning the lens, some photos look o.k. maybe the problem is my shaky hand! I should wait to take pictures until I've had a few drinks!!:crazy:

Hey kingfish, I tried cleaning the lens, some photos look o.k. maybe the problem is my shaky hand! I should wait to take pictures until I've had a few drinks!!:crazy:
Maybe try first touching on the screen the point that you want the camera to focus on, then touch to photo button.

you can add after you click Edit, then click More Options

SEAT SOLD.

Continuing with the shipping included posts, I have a Schwinn S middleweight seat and chain ring. The seat is a good original and the chain ring will clean up nicely (you know Schwinn 50's chrome). Price seat $12.00 chain ring $9.00.

upload_2016-1-16_13-17-34.jpeg

upload_2016-1-16_13-17-55.jpeg

upload_2016-1-16_13-18-13.jpeg

Last edited:
Skip tooth chain ring is now SOLD

Next I have a real nice Hawthorne CWC skiptooth chain ring, the angled heart design (one of my favorites) the chrome is good to very good for the age on this one. And a neat Viscount saddle, this would be a good seat for a rat bike or something nicer too. If you have never ridden on one of these, they are comfortable although on the smallish side. Price chain ring $$$$$$$ / viscount seat $25.00. shipping included in these prices.

upload_2016-1-16_13-27-33.jpeg

upload_2016-1-16_13-28-3.jpeg

upload_2016-1-16_13-28-26.jpeg

Last edited:
And, a couple of unique items. I have a keen kutter chain guard for a 26" bicycle. The coloring is strange due to the fact that it had a large rectangular decal on it for years. I know that a couple of guys on here had keen kutter biked without guards, I think @Pappy was one of them. Here It Is!!
And, I have a ratty cool vintage Soubitez light that has been converted to battery power and has a switch installed. The lens is cracked and I would plan to rewire and maybe add an led bulb (I take no credit for the wiring / conversion... I got it this way.........yes, really!) BUT, this thing is COOL, and it comes with a bracket to attach to the stem. Price keen kutter $18.00 / Soubitez light $28. prices include shipping.

upload_2016-1-16_13-44-37.jpeg

upload_2016-1-16_13-44-54.jpeg

upload_2016-1-16_13-45-10.jpeg

upload_2016-1-16_13-45-32.jpeg

Thanks @Wade for the purchase and friendly negotiation. Getting things boxed up.

How about some cool lamps to convert into bicycle lights? I have a couple of older Unity F1 units that have a 3/8 coarse thread bracket (female). 6" across the face including the ring. You can modify these bulbs with a cutoff wheel if you are patient and don't get it too hot. Anyway, one has some dents and dings in the front ring. Use them however you choose. Price $20.00 / dented $15.00 shipped.

upload_2016-1-16_20-7-7.jpeg

upload_2016-1-16_20-7-29.jpeg

upload_2016-1-16_20-7-56.jpeg

upload_2016-1-16_20-8-14.jpeg

Last edited:
How about some cool lamps to convert into bicycle lights? I have a couple of older Unity F1 units that have a 3/8 coarse thread bracket (female). You can modify these bulbs with a cutoff wheel if you are patient and don't get it too hot. Anyway, one has some dents and dings in the front ring. Use them however you choose. Price $20.00 / dented $15.00 shipped.

View attachment 15725

View attachment 15726

View attachment 15727

View attachment 15728
I would take them both if I was in the US! :thumbsup: GLWS!

Luke.

Wish that I knew a way to get them to you! I bought a couple of guitar capos from China about a month ago $3.32 including shipping, how do they do that???

Wish that I knew a way to get them to you! I bought a couple of guitar capos from China about a month ago $3.32 including shipping, how do they do that???
There's this weird e shipping thing, not sure how it works but it should be available to all of us.

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

I am holding on the Roadmaster tank and springer. I have 2 possible deals working.

China subsidizes shipping, and sends giant, state-sized barges full of Capos (& other stuff....maaybeee?) like 10 times a year.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back