Bicycle Show and Swap, Charlotte NC, May 19th 2012

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All of the farm is mowed and flat for the most part. It is flat enough for lowered VW buses to drive around on, so it should be fine for bicycles.

550978_2739013294499_1832416619_1605182_784254149_n.jpg

See you there! :D

Thank you to all who came out today! We had a great turn-out, with lots of great bikes, and beautiful weather to top it off. I enjoyed meeting and talking to some fellow members, and I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I did.
If you have any feedback on the show, or think we should have done something differently, Please let me know!
We will be uploading pictures hopefully soon!

I had a great time at the Charlotte show, Duncan! Thanks for putting it together, you did a great job. I hope we continue to build the vintage/custom bicycle community in Charlotte.

man, I had to skip this one. Had three RCCC graduations to attend. Didn't realize they were the same dates til this week. :(

Thanks Duncan and all that put on a great show. We had lots of fun and saw some cool bikes. Also thanks to all that voted for the airkooledaddict family as we took home 2 awards. My son Richard got best bmx and I got the tetanus award.
mini-bikeshow.jpg

We can't wait till next year and if there is anything we can do to help just let us know.

Latest posts

Back