Bicycle Rack 27th Annual Bicycle Swap Meet | May 20th, 2018, Hightstown NJ

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
swap+meet.jpg

I've never seen that many manta rays in one place! I didn't see too many of those change hands but a bike pal of mine emailed me after the show and said he sold all three bikes he brought (68 krate, blue 5 speed stingray and yellow 5 speed stingray) so I guess there were some deep pockets!

I really wanted that elgin twin frame but I have a huffy budget.

I've never seen that many manta rays in one place! I didn't see too many of those change hands but a bike pal of mine emailed me after the show and said he sold all three bikes he brought (68 krate, blue 5 speed stingray and yellow 5 speed stingray) so I guess there were some deep pockets!

I wanted that yellow Manta Ray frame and forks. But it was 400 bucks. I kick myself for not buying that green schwinn middleweight with the slim line tank. I could have swung that price. I too have a huffy/rusty schwinn budget

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That Elgin was very nice. My son and I build stuff to ride. So we’re not going there to buy anything to just look at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back