Beehive springer fork parts

Discussion in 'WANTED' started by Rayy5, May 12, 2012.

1. Rayy5

Rayy5

0   0   0

I picked up a mens JC Higgins Colorflow a few days ago for a hundred bucks and am in need of a part. If anyone has it me please shoot me an email or a message. I will pay whatever you are asking for it and actual shipping costs. Or I can make a trade if there is something that you are looking for.

Underneath the crown nut there is an odd little 2-piece clamp that secures the top of the beehive springer to the top of the fork. That is the part I'm looking for. It resembles a little fist. I've included a bunch of photos. My bike is the red one. There is one picture that I've included thats currently on the homepage of Ratrodbikes.

If you have any clue where I could find this, or, you have any ideas on how I could fabricate something that would work, please give me some ideas. Thanks everybody!

Ray

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Black Crown Tattoo

Black Crown Tattoo

0   1   0

Did u check e bay i feel like i just seen a beehive for parts on there a few were missing but the clamp was there...not sure if id ended already.
  3. sharmangasaurusrex

sharmangasaurusrex

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

4. daniewcz

daniewcz

0   0   0

I just bought one on ebay and afterward found out the lower wheel links were missing. The seller wont take it back and the fork is no use to me without those pieces. If I could get my $68 dollars back plus shipping, you can have it.
  5. Rayy5

Rayy5

0   0   0

Still searching for this part... Can anybody help?