BO15 'Beatnik Bombita'

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks killer man!!!
Killer parts that play well together!

Love that fork.

When I looked at it this time, it reminded me of a ladies leg with heels. It must be past my bedtime. :D

1598238241645.png

That things got lines for days. What a good looking chop
Thanks! I'm really pleased as she's my first ever custom build. I wish I'd had more time to finish all the fun custom components like the console shifter, dual headlight, fenders and teardrop saddle bags but she's gonna be fun as is for a while...

Dang! You took kustom to the nth level! I'm generally not a huge chopper fan, but that thing has my attention. Well done! :thumbsup:

Dang! You took kustom to the nth level! I'm generally not a huge chopper fan, but that thing has my attention. Well done! :thumbsup:
Thanks OddJob! I appreciate the positive feedback. She feels really smooth and I love the low seating position. Handlebars are in perfect position for comfort as are cranks and pedals.

This bike is wicked, from the Skrapfather’s frame to the Gear Head chainring and pedals and the fork!

Question on the fork, is the top hole large enough for a Bluetooth speaker or tool bag or...what the plan?

Asking for ME, not a friend.. hahahahaha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back