beastern 1970 sears spyder re entered updated

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
well shes done as shes gonna get here she is the picture has been changed because i repaired the rear wheel and fixed the chain this is her as of today
DSCF1412.JPG
build thread here http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/in...-spyder-hotrod-rat.103229/page-4#post-1049590

Attachments

• 19490186_117886828816163_80319589_o.jpg
    19490186_117886828816163_80319589_o.jpg
    298.8 KB · Views: 721
Last edited:
Sweet little custom !

Nice little ride!
thanks man it;s done not exactly what i wanted to do but ti did test my abilities and brought out some new ideas for me like the chain grips i think i have finally perfected these and will build more on future builds i do the best part is the entire build only set me back about 8 bucks and that is including the cost of the bike so it was low buck as well maybe after the build off i will do some changes on things i feel could be better but for now it's done im already onto another project it was definitely fun that's what matters plus i got a cool lil chick bike for my daughter to ride

Resourcefulness personified. Nice job.
thanks sdframe that was the best part of this build it only set me back 8 bucks and that's including what the bike cost me everything else was done from parts i had laying around tires were a freebie sissybar was a free spirit rear rack i hacked up and mounted on the sissybar the velvet elvis seat was jst some fabric i had laying around withthe original pan and foam pad chain grips are old bike chains from my junk pile front wheel form a junk donor bike ect. most pf the parts were originally on the bike just cleaned and rebuilt

unfortunately i am officially withdrawing my entry i will not be ale to finish my bike in time however this bike will be finished at a later time best of luck guys

It WAS done! You had an incident with it, OK. We ride them, that's what we do,:giggle: but it WAS done! Submit the pics you took when you finished....Do anything you want with it now.:wink1:

If I ran my build over today, with a truck,:shake: the finished pics would still be staying up. Because..It was DONE!

Last edited:
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back