Bat

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay, the grimmrod is almost ready for sandblasting, and the customerwork is a little slow, so it's time for a brand new project.
Laced up a pair of polished 100mm rims, rear with a nexus 3sp coasterbrake.
Started the offset fork today, and here's the progress:
1322310837-picsay.jpg

It still has a good 2-3mm of clearance on each side...
1322310853-picsay.jpg

The extra hoop on the bottom will align with the 2 crossbars in the frame. At least, thats the idea...

That's a cruel design,T. Reminds me a bit of the designs of Kamilos. Like the way,that the frame seems to be one piece with the fork-part.
Btw,is that an Auto-cad drawing? Thumbs up and I'ld say: go for it! :mrgreen:

Yo T., am I right that I saw your orange creation on MP? It's an add from a guy from Gemert. And he's selling more bikes.
And yes, I ment the Polish dude. Friend of mine from Hellevoet rides his Downfly-bike. So take the comparison as a compliment. :mrgreen:

Heheheh, i definitely took it as a compliment :)

Yeah, the guy from gemert is selling the bike. He asked me to build the doublestretch for him to sell. (and ride as long as its not sold :mrgreen: )

I'm doing some more work for him now. Two rebuilds, nothing special.

Nice idea,these fenders. Although I'm not sure yet,about the looks of the rearfender (might be a bit too wide),the frontfender is an absolute winner. Fits really nicely 'round the wheel. If you had a pair,it would look great,I think. If the rearfender is less wide,it suits the wheel better,at least,that's what I think. Think it over,T. But it certainly has potention. Looking forward to the pics. :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back