Bastr bike lock....and more.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A few months ago I found this Bastr bike lock at my fiance's father's house. Apparently, many years ago, he used to fix up bikes and sell them. He has a bunch of old fenders, braces, seats, tires, all kinds of stuff rotting in what was a basement of a house. Now the house is gone and there's just a hole in the ground with the rain and snow coming in to it.
I came across this lock and had no idea what it was. He said it was a bike lock so I bought it from him, just 'cause I thought it looked cool. It still had it's combination ring attached to it. I had to research on line to figure out how to open it.
The other day we were there and I thought since I just picked up a Ross bike I'd dig a little further.
I found another lock with the cardboard instructions still attached.
3 sets of Moroon sparkle hand grips, one set with the streamers (still in package).
4 rubber mud flaps with reflectors.
He has a lot of tires and tubes but wasn't sure if the tires would still be good since they been subjected to the eliments for so long.
He has brand new fenders, chrome and black, but they all have rust spots.
Seats, again pretty rough shape.
I'll keep digging though.

bikelock.jpg

Latest posts

Back