• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Basman frame

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm selling a raw Basman Frame Classic.
Bear with me, i've lurked here for a long time. Then, some years ago, I started my own project, based upon a Basman frame, actually.
This very project never materialised, in the end, so I'm selling some components that I've then amassed during the procurement phase...
This frame has never been built. It only bears some epoxy on the down tube, where some resin oozed during a tank building.
I'm selling complete with the Y-shaped seatpost.

Looking for 250€.

I'm in Italy, so shipping will be agreed upon with the prospect buyer before committing, depending on the country of destination - of course, Should you happen to be based in Italy, you're welcome to look and see the frame first person.

You may pay me by Paypal or bank transfer.

Have a nice day and thanks for reading,
Alberto.

IMG_1778small.JPG

Picture added.

Sorry for being misleading or not overly clear, but the frame is in Italy. Shipping fees need to be properly taken into account for U.S. buyers....

Is the frame still available? if so, how much in US dollars would it cost for the frame and shipping to Tennessee?

• Yes, he was the first one I contacted and they are out and did not know if anymore were going to be made. Thanks for thinking of me!!!

Is the frame still available? if so, how much in US dollars would it cost for the frame and shipping to Tennessee?
The frame is still available,
re the shipping, i don't know, I have to ceheck, but I expect it to be a little steep. I will figure it out and then get back with an answer.

The frame is still available,
re the shipping, i don't know, I have to ceheck, but I expect it to be a little steep. I will figure it out and then get back with an answer.
Look at www.bikeflights.com
They'll be cheaper than anyone else. Just make sure you photograph box/packaging before it leaves your possession... Just in case there's any damage along the way

Thanks for checking on the cost. Like you said it may be to expensive but worth a shot. Thanks for your time and effort.

Latest posts

Back