Basman 346

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Clancy !

Took a spin to the beach last night, pulled quite some attention :mrgreen: Also got a chance to test the headlight on my way home, and I'm not disappointed: this will stop any animal stupid enough to cross my path :shock: :mrgreen: :lol: Couldn't have done the led-conversion without the help of you guys, big cheers for the examples displayed 8)

4797612314_d5bf5bcf71_b.jpg
:shock: 8) :D

I'm very happy with this headlight, just can't seem to locate how to set the shuttertime on my camera so I can take better pics at night.
Just setting it to nightmode simply isn't enough to do the trick. Now where did I put that fmanual... :mrgreen: :roll:

badmuller said:
Very nice!
don't scratch my chainguard, saturday :wink:

I'll try and be gentile :lol: but don't worry, the tips are not sharp enough: I have 7 bikes in the shed, don't want to scratch my own paint either :mrgreen:

Can't make up my mind though: leave 'em like this, or spray them black tomorrow ?
T-2 to FBI, time is running out !

sensor said:
bike looks great(as it always did :mrgreen: )
make sure you guys take lots of pics/video for us stuck in the states!!!!!

Sure thing on the pic's.
But I would swap Europe for The States anytime, just to have a chance to get my hands on some cool bicycles.
Love the old straightbar frames, if on of these pops up overhere, people think they have struck gold!
And some people even pay those silly amounts.

Great bike...so glad you added a little black to the mix! The look is much tougher now!

Mike H.
Irving, Texas

Starlog 45617, update 6.1 :mrgreen:
IMG_1794.jpg

Basman kickstand available in black, looking neat 8)
Electra backrack with a few bags added, finally got rid of that ratling lock on my frame.
Haven't decided yet whether I'll leave the wood blank, or spray it black ? Would white work ?

Got some mini-apes this week and tried them on my Bas, but didn't like the look at all, so I changed it back. However I was still left with the unease of having parallel grips, which feels just wrong on the wrist while shifting. Decided to remove the crossbar from the handlebars and forced the bars to open up. Bars measure 80 cms width now, and it all feels perfect now. 8)
DSCF3058.jpg

DSCF3059.jpg

DSCF3057.jpg

This pic is high tech vs. low tech: 5 MWatt gasturbine at work in the back 8)
DSCF3060.jpg

Man it turned out nice. With all the special touches that you have added , there is probably no chance you will see one that looks like yours. :wink:

Thanks Paul, coming from you that means a lot. Still it's more of an assembly rather than a build like yours, but I can live with it - for now. :wink: The gf does begin to wonder when it will be finished. Dream on. :lol:

Ace said:
The gf does begin to wonder when it will be finished. Dream on. :lol:
You can love your bike, but don't LOoooVe your bike :lol: Thats what your GF is for :lol:

...if I had that bike, I would feel the same way you do 8)

Latest posts

Back