Bare Bonnie(ville) ... what a trip....... moving into the finished builds

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This bike remains one of my favorites of the build off!!!!!
Keep plugging away at this top build brother!!

Lovin' all of the linkage! Is that a disk brake on the rear?

Thanks, drum brake the aluminum piece is a cooling fin?

This bike remains one of my favorites of the build off!!!!!
Keep plugging away at this top build brother!!

Thanks Kingfish will be done but not with everything I wanted to do to it but so it goes, I am just having fun doing it.

Taking a little break working on Bare Bonnie. Originally I was going to old school lead the welds where I added on to fenders as I always liked the looked of lead joints not painted but being so thin and with the heat I decided it was against my better judgment. l remembered using a metal filler years ago and thought it resembled lead but guess my memory is failing more yet :arghh: looks like regular filler so plan B some heavier metallic silver paint mixed with a little black dabbed on with a rag and looks lots better.
back to work.

SHAZAM!!!
So cool to finally see this baby put together with all the bells and whistles.
I keep forgetting about the rototiller bars. So much work and killer details!
Get some contrasting backgrounds too. That bare metal and silver will really pop with green grass.
You've got one of my votes man! I see a winner with this one.
CONGRATS!!!

Thanks kingfish and all !! ready to post this in the finished builds I learned a lot in my first build off and had a blast! I already tweaked the front fender out of whack nailing a bump but with a little bending back good to go.

Latest posts

Back