Banana seat cruiser kid's bike that used to be a Schwinn.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great! :D You really put a lot of work into this and it looks SWEET! 8)

That is the coolest paint on the chainguard. This is one of the best build threads between the paint, fabrication and the drawings.

Wut ah buuut!

I have always just used a hammer as my fancy BB cup installation tool. :p

Wow, looks awesome!!! That is one lucky little girl!!! BTW this is your wife, you gonna be home sometime soon??????? :roll: :lol:

This one is AWESOME.

Been wanting to do a billet type build myself for a while - like BMX color coordinated stuff, etc.. but this is over the top.

I'm a machinist myself and still can't believe it, wow.

almost done ? will be great to see it all together.

~ AL

oldbars.jpg

The headlight (shown above) was too big also, so I took it off and replaced it with another:

headlight.jpg

...which looks kinda nifty from the front, but still looks just not right, so I might reconsider the headlight idea.

Dont dump the headlight, try attaching it to the truss backet bolt, sometimes its not the size but possition.. I was having the same issue with My Muscle bike build, I have it pictured on top like yours hooked on to the stem bolt and I now moved it to the front of the stem hooked on to the pinch bolt, and it looks a lot better..try it out :)

Here is my Corvette with the headlight on the Truss Bolt :)
WP_000960.jpg

boybluela said:
oldbars.jpg

The headlight (shown above) was too big also, so I took it off and replaced it with another:

headlight.jpg

...which looks kinda nifty from the front, but still looks just not right, so I might reconsider the headlight idea.

Dont dump the headlight, try attaching it to the truss backet bolt, sometimes its not the size but possition.. I was having the same issue with My Muscle bike build, I have it pictured on top like yours hook on to the stem bolt and now moved it to the front of the stem hooked on to the pinch bolt, and it looks a lot better..try it out :)
I agree, move it down to the truss rods. Here's how my stingray looks with the headlight...
77Stingrayfrt.png

can't beat the retro look of a headlight!

Latest posts

Back