BAD APPLE Update: DONE! (with one minor adjustment)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: BAD APPLE Update 7/18 NEW PAINT, NEW PICS!!

NOT OLD PICK JUST RETRO BABY=CLASSIC!! ROCK AND RAT ON CUZ IF THEY CATCH YOU IN THE BACKSEAT TRYING TO PICK HER LOCKS THEY GONNA SEND YA BACK TO MOTHER IN A CARDBOARD BOX ......

Jake Sensi said:
NOT OLD PICK JUST RETRO BABY=CLASSIC!! ROCK AND RAT ON CUZ IF THEY CATCH YOU IN THE BACKSEAT TRYING TO PICK HER LOCKS THEY GONNA SEND YA BACK TO MOTHER IN A CARDBOARD BOX ......

Better Run! :lol: :lol:

tin machine said:
hey pick , very nice work ..you are a good painter :!: :!: looking forward to seeing more more :lol:

Not really a good painter, just got lucky! Thanks for lookin, buddy! 8)

your killen me smalls here i finaly thought i would see this done and now im going to have to wait longer darn these cliffhangers!

My buddy Dan, who I dedicated this build to, unfortunately passed away today. :( Im down, but not givin up. Just more motivation to get this build done. Thank you all for your prayers, they are really appreciated! Now, I'm movin down the road with more momentum than before. Need something to take my mind off of reality. Hope to get on it tomorrow! NEVER GIVE UP! :mrgreen:

im sorry to hear about your loss. you gotta believe he'll be right beside you in spirit when you ride this cool bike. again, my condolences.

Let every one raise a glass to Dan! Rest in Peace.

Thanks guys for the kind words & thoughts! They are really appreciated. CANCER SUCKS! Now got to get busy to take my mind off the bad & concentrate on the good! 8)

REMEMBER THE GOOD TIMES BRO. I'LL RAISE A GLASS FOR YA. PEACE

Dr. Tankenstein said:
Gold Street Customs said:
Sorry for your loss, but I know he's in the shop hanging with ya , The Lord doesn't want his children to suffer,he's in a better place now.

+1 from the Doc.

im with the doc and gold stream i thought the same a few years back when we lost my mother in law to cancer .. but she shows up in lil things we do every day...not day goes by that we don't laugh at the good times or something that reminds us that she is still with us...you'll see when you least expect it he will show you he is and always will be with you..now get your butt in gear and hit the build with running speed....MOTIVATION
take care

jaysmo said:
Dr. Tankenstein said:
Gold Street Customs said:
Sorry for your loss, but I know he's in the shop hanging with ya , The Lord doesn't want his children to suffer,he's in a better place now.

+1 from the Doc.

im with the doc and gold stream i thought the same a few years back when we lost my mother in law to cancer .. but she shows up in lil things we do every day...not day goes by that we don't laugh at the good times or something that reminds us that she is still with us...you'll see when you least expect it he will show you he is and always will be with you..now get your butt in gear and hit the build with running speed....MOTIVATION
take care

Thanks guys, for the kind words & motivation! It is truly appreciated! Got to get to work, only 10 days left! 8)

Hey Pick, sorry for your loss.

Bikes lookin' good, keep it up :wink:

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
Hey Pick, sorry for your loss.

Bikes lookin' good, keep it up :wink:

Thanks bro! So is yours! 8) :mrgreen:

Did ya at least put your fork in it :?: The suspense is REALLY killing me...I wanna see this black chrome :wink:

Hey Pick,

I am sorry to here about your buddy Dan.

I'm sure he's watching you work on it now and cheering you on.

Keep up the good work!

Re: BAD APPLE Assembly begins.............Tomorrow

Ok, after baking this frame & parts in the 100+ heat for five days, I think it is cured enough for assembly. I believe I have all parts painted now except for a few nuts & bolts. We will see how it goes together tomorrow. I expect there will be some issues to straighten out, but I am anxious to get back on it. I'm happy with the paint results so far, not perfect, but not bad for an amateur! Back in the race, with no time to waste! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
synergy001.jpg

Re: BAD APPLE Assembly begins.............Tomorrow

I can't believe I somehow missed going back and seeing your pre-paint mock up.
Get this sweet ride together!
I can't wait to see it with the green apple and black chrome.

Latest posts

Back