Backyard SoCal

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This shot is off of my patio. The cat is Cali.
IMG_0036-1.jpg

These shots are from right up the road. Again Mt. Baldy

IMG_0010-1.jpg

IMG_0023-1.jpg

A shot looking south at the Santa Ana Range
IMG_0028-1.jpg

Here's one from work, looking east, of the Big Bear mountains.
IMG_0040-1.jpg

That view of Baldy made me think back to the 17 years or so I lived in Upland, used to mtb up the San Antonio Falls fire road almost every weekend and ride down the ski slopes. Don't get that view that good that often, nice.

i'm all the way in corona so thoes mountains are in a far distance ofwhat I could see.

socal kid said:
i'm all the way in corona so thoes mountains are in a far distance ofwhat I could see.

I'm in Corona as well. I do get a good view of the mountains from my back yard.

I was expecting to see like the Watts Towers or a scenic view of Crenshaw Blvd. Mountains are cool you like nature stuff like that. lol.

Oh man , that looks like one of those trains that takes 1/2 hour to pass when its going full tilt .
Got stuck waiting for one of them to pass when i visited someone in Iowa .
Wish there were mountians like that here in my town .

thesuicideride said:
amazing views. i was in san diego last year and was so happy to wake up to a similar view. im from the flat side of the world...indiana. :cry:

From my lunchtime mtb ride in Carlsbad, snow capped Big Bear mtns in the distance on the left, San Jacinto out by Palm Springs on the right. Both about 100 miles away. Wish I could've got out on Tuesday, it was much clearer.

IMG_1657.jpg

Cool pictures man. I just got back from Calli. I went to bring my daughter back from Yuca Valley, then drove back east to Indiana what a drive i was. SoCal is so cool i think i could live there.

The funny thing is these pictures were taken the one day a year that you can actually see the range due to lack of orange smog.
The smog is so bad there. I can't even take a deep breath of air at night after working outside for the day. These are great pictures however. Sorry for the knock on the area.

Latest posts

Back