backyard mess

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
After countless times to clean up the backyard, i sat in protest. While I sat there I surfed the net I scrolled over to ratrodbikes forum to see what the kids are building these days. That's when I noticed that the build off just started.

Well my entry is not the traditional build most do on this site but it's the only place I can share what I have done, other than local events.

Using tubing form an old trampoline and a neglected occ for donor parts. I will try to fabricate most of the bike.

It's this acceptable for a build off entry?

In the end this will be my wife's bike.

Pics in a litle bit

Let's see, bunch of tubing, welder, cutting up an occ...
Yup yer in, please post pictures of the sacrificial occ lamb! :)

Welcome to the Build-Off :113:

Can't wait to see what ya got goin on there :cool:

Trampoline parts ought to be interesting.

I tried just about every avenue to post pics. I am tried and don't care to fuss with it any more. You can check out my pics on instagram username 316allovivo , check out the second to last and third to last post.

I'm very excited today, I picked up some free sheet metal for the build at school and a couple of iron stars to add that texas flair.

At the corner moment work is hindering progress. But I fear not I will have a working piece of art by August.

Thanks everyone and good night.

I tried just about every avenue to post pics. I am tried and don't care to fuss with it any more. You can check out my pics on instagram username 316allovivo , check out the second to last and third to last post.

I'm very excited today, I picked up some free sheet metal for the build at school and a couple of iron stars to add that texas flair.

At the corner moment work is hindering progress. But I fear not I will have a working piece of art by August.

Thanks everyone and good night.
891339_312421025577614_867320741_n.jpg

10261185_1467315766838679_1531012845_n.jpg

There you go...
All I did was Right click each image and the choose view background image. After the image came up again I right clicked the image and choose copy image location and used that to post it here.

Latest posts

Back