B0-X----- WEENIE WAGON -----B0-X

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The quad is working Yeah!!!
I grind down the gear blocks so that they are sharp and not rounded.Took the shifter off,so no reverse.Will save the gears in the long run.Also swapped the arms around.
First time opening a transmission. It's fun to spin around on.
DSCN4842.JPG
DSCN4843.JPG
DSCN4844.JPG
DSCN4846.JPG
Not sure whats going to happen here with Greece. But I did find the parts on Ebay usa all 3 that I need. So if things look up,next time I hope to replace with new if it happens again
tumblr_lzpip5JPtg1qkynm4.jpg
:113::41:

Looks like a bike now for sure.
Don't know how long it will take for your economy to turn around, hopefully sooner than later.

Yep, pretty sure I'll be copying you when it comes time to build my cargo bike...:113:

Glen.
I went with the simple approach. I could have made the tray like this.
VendorX-chassis.jpg

But it's a lot of metal.

All that bending and welding is Greek to me....sorry, couldn't resist! :confused: Seriously, your wiener wagon is coming together nicely! Like the frame bending method, will have to try that sometime in the future. Rat on!

I love the way you used that fork to tie in the undercarriage. Very slick!
Nice progress!!!
Also good luck with whatever happens next in Greece. I kinda like that the people stood up and voted to try and take matters into there own hands more. Still so many unknowns on how it will all shake out, but I hope you ride the wave of uncertainty successfully.

Haha Luke! I was thinking the same thing. :rofl:
At the moment it's a bummer,as all the mulberry's are falling.So I step on them and they stick to the bottom.Feels like I am walking in 70's platforms.

I love the way you used that fork to tie in the undercarriage. Very slick!
Nice progress!!!
Also good luck with whatever happens next in Greece. I kinda like that the people stood up and voted to try and take matters into there own hands more. Still so many unknowns on how it will all shake out, but I hope you ride the wave of uncertainty successfully.
Thanx.
At the moment banks are still closed,can't use paypal,or western union. I'm glad I ordered everything before this happened,but I am still waiting on things.Seems like a few places are closed.No credit cards at some places.Still food on the supermarket shelves,even thou news is saying otherwise.

I am trying to decide on what color to paint the bike...
I know I am jumping the gun a bit,but I like to have it all ready.
Red will be involved.
I was thinking black with gold trimming(antique style)
or red + gold.
or something like I did on the 1910 with gold?
Tires are whitewall.
Any thoughts?

I am trying to decide on what color to paint the bike...
I know I am jumping the gun a bit,but I like to have it all ready.
Red will be involved.
I was thinking black with gold trimming(antique style)
or red + gold.
or something like I did on the 1910 with gold?
Tires are whitewall.
Any thoughts?
Have you ever tried gold leaf? I think red and black with some gold leaf would make the weenie wagon legit! :113:

We pronounce those vy-een-ah sausages.:crazy:

Latest posts

Back