B0-X----- WEENIE WAGON -----B0-X

Jan 2, 2012
Mykonos,GREECE
I am going with the first idea I had for the WBO2015 aka Deliverence-(stand up and pedal) a 3 wheeled vending/cargo bicycle.
Ideas are still the same,but just a name change and have decide on what sort of cargo I will be transporting.
I will be building 2 at the same time.As I have been asked to build a Gelato Bike (sold).
The Weenie Wagon - will be built from scratch,and from junk I have laying around here.Hope to also make it a step back in time bicycle.

Will keep it basic,either 26" or 28" rear with 20" front wheels.

Jan 2, 2012
Mykonos,GREECE
Been waiting for this one Funk!

Luke.
Is this what you thought I would go with?
I had another bike all sorted out from 2014.Was saving it for this build.But Considering someone asked for me to build the Gelato bike(money in pocket).
I decided on this.
Well at least I have a bike to enter in the Winter build off or 2016.

Nice plan. I have a pair of old wheelchair wheels that are itching to go on something like this, and I have to confess that I had thought of going down this route for this build off. But I don't even know if I'll be doing anything for sure yet... we'll see.

Glen.

Reactions: Funkme
Jan 2, 2012
Mykonos,GREECE
Nice plan. I have a pair of old wheelchair wheels that are itching to go on something like this, and I have to confess that I had thought of going down this route for this build off. But I don't even know if I'll be doing anything for sure yet... we'll see.

Glen.
I also have wheel chairs wheel.lol
I have to many wheels,and I think this is why I wanted to build one in the first place...
Interesting to see what you enter Glen

Reactions: Glen
Jan 2, 2012
Mykonos,GREECE
Will start to dig out the parts,in a weeks time.
It's the start of the summer season here. So I will be flat out with work for a month.
Hope to start on simple things first if I can.
I want to have a go at doubling the width of the wheels,to make them wider.
Also as I have so many MTB rear wheels,I am thinking to set up your typical gear system,but with a suicide shifter,and either 3-5 gears.Unless I find a nice old sachs from Germany.
I recently lost all pics + ideas from my pc.
So will take time to scrounge for pics again.

Apr 18, 2015
central ohio
Thanx kingfish254,but I owe that to fellow builders like yourself and this site.
I have my work cut out for me with that elgin frame + forks,they are already winners.You sure you don't want to change your mind and go with the other bike.:grin:
Have to admit I'm a fan,I followed this site for a while before I joined and have been amazed.

Reactions: Funkme