1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There is a solution for the broken Photobucket image issue on forums. If you use Firefox or Chrome, go into the Extensions (Chrome) or Add-Ons (Firefox) and search for "Photobucket Embed Fix" - it will have an icon that looks like a green piece from a jigsaw puzzle. Install the extension/add-on, restart your browser (Chrome) and you should be able to see all of the Photbucket images again.
    Dismiss Notice

B. Brew Build

Discussion in 'BUILDS' started by cruisinfornia, Jul 2, 2012.

1. cruisinfornia

cruisinfornia

2. elvis51

elvis51

you havent offended me one bit sir. but that bike is SICK looking!!! i love the fork and just the overall flow and design of the build itself. very nice work man

Easy E

3. FatBoy

FatBoy

Looks Great I like the lines!!!! How does it ride? 8) :mrgreen:

4. Dave63

Dave63

That's insane. Love the lines and how the frame doubles as a fender in the rear.

Totally out of the box.

5. deven_science

deven_science Pro Member

Sick, man! Love the bar around the back tire.

6. g-ratter

g-ratter

I am all for cool looks but am also a Form Follows Function kind of guy. That thinks looks like it will be a bear to ride. Have you tried it yet?

7. cruisinfornia

cruisinfornia

Been riding it all over town for the last two months and it rides better
    than my stock cruiser.