1. I wanted to give everybody a heads up on a change that I'm going to make for folks who want to use the For Sale section of the forum.

The forum has been running strong for almost 11 years now and I (along with our awesome moderators) have tried to keep things running smooth and trouble free during that time. I'm thankful for everyone who has helped make this a great community to participate in.

As you can imagine, there are some expenses that are involved in maintaining a site like this and I've tried my best to keep from passing that expense onto the user over the years. The forum will always be a free resource for people to communicate, learn and share.

In order to offset some of the expenses that the site creates, I'm going to be changing the Gold Membership upgrade on the forum. Starting on April 1, 2017 the current "Gold Member" upgrade will be renamed "Pro Member" and this $20 annual upgrade will be required for posting items in the For Sale section. All members and visitors will still be able to view the For Sale section for free, but a Pro Membership upgrade of $20/year will be required for listing items in that section for sale. Current Gold Members will be converted to Pro Members and will have access to listing items for sale until their current upgrade expires.

http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?account/upgrades

Thank you for your understanding and I will give further updates as the upgrade date approaches.

Steve

(click on the "X" in the top right corner of this notice to close it)
    Dismiss Notice

B. Brew Build

Discussion in 'BUILDS' started by cruisinfornia, Jul 2, 2012.

1. cruisinfornia

cruisinfornia

2. elvis51

elvis51

you havent offended me one bit sir. but that bike is SICK looking!!! i love the fork and just the overall flow and design of the build itself. very nice work man

Easy E

3. FatBoy

FatBoy

Looks Great I like the lines!!!! How does it ride? 8) :mrgreen:

4. Dave63

Dave63

That's insane. Love the lines and how the frame doubles as a fender in the rear.

Totally out of the box.

5. deven_science

deven_science Gold Member Pro Member

Sick, man! Love the bar around the back tire.

6. g-ratter

g-ratter

I am all for cool looks but am also a Form Follows Function kind of guy. That thinks looks like it will be a bear to ride. Have you tried it yet?

7. cruisinfornia

cruisinfornia

Been riding it all over town for the last two months and it rides better
    than my stock cruiser.